11 | the show

Tilly Taylor:

sitting in the back seat of the posh car Harry had rented for Rosie, sipping on some bubble filled drink which was complimentary by the way don't mind if I do, my mind wonders to how tonight will go down, will he be excited, shocked or disappointed to see me there, was this a bad idea all together? Maybe he already knows I'm coming I haven't heard from him today via texts, I felt bad for not contacting him.

I didn't want to text first considering I did the day before, I'm a girl who likes to be chased after and I think Harry is slowly getting that, maybe he realised this and thought I wasn't worth the chase, my thoughts are consuming my mind and my stomach feels a little sick with nerves as we drive to the stadium.

" are you sure you didn't tell Harry, he doesn't know I'm coming right " I sip my bubbly drink and give Rosie a knowing look, as if to say please be honest with me this time. She's hidden information from me in the past, like meeting up with Harry behind my back or how we weren't in the crowd tonight but more VIP's.

" I haven't told him, I promise you I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for him I'm just as excited to see his face as you are when he notices you dancing tonight " she beams at me, grabbing the bottle of champagne and topping up my glass.

" I hope he's not disappointed " I speak my mind without thinking, she frowns at me.

" how would he be, don't let your anxiety get into that pretty little head of yours and ruin this tonigut okay? " she taps my shoulder before returning to her own drink.

She's right I shouldn't be over thinking this, whatever happens, happens and I'm ready to just go with the flow I may need more then this drink in me though to fully calm myself, my phone vibrates in my lap pulling me out of my thoughts.

Harry styles: not even a good luck text for tonight? Angel you wound me x

I roll my eyes and laugh to myself, Rosie side eyes me and I show her the message she rolls her eyes too knowning Harry is being over dramatic for no reason.

Angel: oh hush you don't need luck styles, you've got this x

Harry styles: I would feel better if I had an Angel on my shoulder watching me tonight, will I see you soon ?

Angel: you'll see me sooner then you think Harry x

Harry styles: I like the sound of that x

Angel: good luck Harry, not that you need it x

The car pulls up In front of a large lit up stadium, a huge sign reads ' Harry styles for one night only ' I can't help but feel a little bit of pride pang in my chest, I barely know him and this is already a huge achievement for him how can I not be proud.

Two body guards clad in black walk up to the car they must of known about our arrival because instead of joining the large number of people waiting to get in, we are escorted round the back into a private entrance.

Soon as we are in the building walking around back stage the internal panic sets in, I reach for Rosie's hand to hold to ground me a little, she looked shocked at my reaction as it's something I wouldn't usually do.

" I don't want to see him before the show " I whisper into her ear, she nods and asks the security to take us out to the front of the stage where will be watching the show tonight, we follow the tall large man to where we will be standing for the rest of the night.

I didn't want to wonder back stage for too long incase we did bump into him it was going to be more then likely, this stage is huge with one long middle strip that runs into the crowd. People have started filtering in now, the barricades are full and people are chanting Harry's name.