13 | Late night talking

Tilly Taylor:

Harry is strong much stronger then I thought as he carries my body up my apartment stairs to my door, my legs wrapped firmly around his torso as his arms cutch onto my ass, our lips meeting hungrily, only taking breaks to let out heavy breaths.

He finally puts me down as we reach my door, am I going to regret showing him where I live? Probably. Do I care right now in this drunken heated moment? Nah.

I push open the door he follows me inside, he was quick to push my back against the door holding my face in his hands as he attacks my lips with hot needy kisses, my hands find his way to his buttons on his shirt quickly undoing them, throwing the silk from his shoulders.

I run my hands down his torso digging my nails in slightly, the ache between my legs was growing stronger and stronger by the minute, he grabs the fabric of my low cut dress and rips it down the middle exposing my body, I gasp at his action.

I would usually curse someone out for something like that, but the look of hunger on Harry's face as he scans over my body was enough to make me forget whilst a pool of arousal forms between my legs, i throw off my now ripped dress and drop to my knees fingers clutching to his belt quickly undoing it.

" you look so pretty on your knees for me Angel " he watches me with dark eyes, a single curl falls out of place on his forehead, sweat starts to collect on his muscular chest and body making my view rather pleasing to witness.

I'm quick to shed him of his remaining clothing, he hops out of his pants leaving him only in his black boxers, i palm his hard on through the fabric fluttering my eyelashes and biting my lower lip as I look up at him, he caresses my lower lip with his thumb before slowly sliding it past my plump lips.

I happily swirl my tongue around his thumb making his breath hitch for a second, " such a dirty girl, you're driving me crazy ".

I remove his thumb from my mouth unable to take it anymore, I want to know what his face looks like filled with pleasure as I take him in my mouth, I pull down his boxers his erection springs free hitting his stomach, the tip was red and swollen.

" poor baby you need some help with that " I tease.

" oh-god please " he pants out.

I was going to make him suffer a little whilst I tease him but I can't hold back I'm just as desperate as he is in this moment, I slide his tip past my plump lips slowly taking him all in until I feel him reach the back of my throat.

A loud moan rips through the air from him, I do it over and over until he pulls out of my mouth, " you-you don't have a gag reflex? " he looks at me with wide eyes.

" no baby I don't " I grab his hard cock licking up from the base to the tip, taking him back in my mouth again his hips buck forward.

" fuck it's like you were made for me " he groans out collecting my hair behind my head, he slowly thrusts  at a slow steady pace into my mouth.

" use my mouth Harry " I coo at him, pulling him out of me with a pop sound.

" what- " I cut him off.

" use my fucking mouth Harry, fuck my mouth baby " I'm pretty much begging him at his point to fuck my face but I didn't care, I was desperate to see him get off to my mouth.

His eyes grew darker " where the fuck have you been all my life "

He enters my mouth again, hands digging into my hair pulling at the roots to get the perfect angle as he drives his hips into me, groans and moans leave his mouth, his eyebrows furrow together as he uses me to get himself off, I don't think I've ever seen such a heavenly sight come from such a sinful action.