4 | Carolina

Tilly Taylor present day:

It's been 5 months of working, random hook ups that don't leave me satisfied in the slightest I blame Harry for that as I always seem to compare them to that one blissful night with him.

I've had some dinner dates with Rosie. She has done nothing but pester me about Harry, it was worse the first month because she saw how much I blushed on the phone to him like a love sick teenager.

She took my phone shortly after and put his number in it, I'd be lying if I said there hasn't been lonely drunk nights where I've written out texts and quickly deleted them, or had my phone hovering over the call button next to his name.

One night I actually did call but as soon as he answered and I heard his raspy voice through the phone, I panicked and put it down. Luckily he never caught on it was me, probably thought it was the wrong number.

It's been 3 months since I heard about Harry or his name been mentioned to me as I told Rosie to stop pestering me over him, she told me Harry was disappointed I left in such a hurry and asked Rosie to try persuade me into meeting him again.

I don't see why he wants to see me again so bad, we spent maximum of 10 hours in one another's company that night, I can't of had that much of a affect on him? But then again I do find myself daydreaming of him from time to time.

I'm currently at work with a client when my phone buzzes in my pocket, I pull it out to see Rosie's name flashing on my screen. Weird? I think to myself she knows I'm working right now it must be something important.

" do another ten reps I'll be right back with you,I have to take this " I hold up my phone to my client before walking away to the staff room phone and water bottle in hand.

" hello? " I speak into the phone as I fill up my water bottle my face burning red from my work out, I tend to do the same work outs as my clients to make them feel more comfortable and at ease. Also it's a great way to show them how to keep there form in check, today was a particularly hard one though even for me.

" hello my loveeeee " I can hear in her voice already she's excited about something.

" why are you calling me you know I have work " I laugh trying not to sound too serious.

" I know, I know but this simply couldn't wait "

" go on " she has me intrigued to what it possibly could be.

" don't bite my head off right away let me explain first okay? "

" uh okay " now I'm really confused.

" well Harry - " that name makes my eyes grow wide and butterfly's fill my stomach, I almost choke on my water, I immediately cut her off.

" it's been 5 months Rosie, I'm sure he's forgotten about me by now don't try make me contact him again please " I shake my head, this is probably one of her schemes to get me into contacting him again.

" no no just let me finish, and you couldn't be more wrong about him forgetting you " my stomach twists with her words, why am I so nervous all of sudden.

" his first ever album just dropped and like a good friend I am I listened to it, and I think- I think he wrote about you more then once " my eyes go wide, surely not?

" there's no way we met once " I shake my head in disbelief, she's making a mountain out of a mole hill here I just know it.

" well all I'm saying is the lyrics well uh, it kind of describes you and your steamy one night stand, listen I'll shoot you a link to the album and let you you listen then come back to me and see what you think, I won't say which songs I personally think are about you I'll let you decide " I can hear how giddy she is just by the tone of voice.