27 | Addicted

Harry styles:

My lips meet Tilly's with nothing but hunger and want, I've been longing to kiss her in forever. I've been holding back my own desires for weeks now, not wanting to push any boundaries but the more time I watched her grow into the person she's becoming, the more irresistible she became, the waking up one day and hoping I'll see her as just a friend never came and I doubt it ever will at this point.

I can't deny any longer that the feeling I have in my chest when I look at her is not only down to attraction but something more, I've been tumbling slowly falling over the edge for her in every way possible since she surprised me at my show. But she doesn't have to know that, if I admit there's feelings on the line I'm scared it will make her run for good, tonight after she agreed to come on tour I broke my one promise to her not to try anything but I was filled with relief when she kissed me tonight at her door, my actions were fuelled from a feeling of ecstasy she gave me.

I was addicted to her in every way possible you can be to a human, from the way she pouts when she's tired or hungry or the way her eyes light up when she experiences something new for the first time, it gave me a high that no other drug could. I selfishly couldn't deny myself of seeing her again so I made up some excuse for her to come with me.

We fumble through her front door making our way to her sofa, I lay her down softly on the fabric scanning over her moon lit face in the darkness for some kind of regret, she was so hard to read as a person I wish I knew exactly what she was thinking at all times.

" we don't have to, are you sure " the words escaped my lips before I could process what I was saying. I just didn't want to be another regret in her timeline, I didn't want to be another bad decision, if I'm being real I wanted to be her future and this felt so right but so wrong at the same time considering our track record it tends be sex followed by silence.

" it's okay I'm no longer under my old contract of employment, I have a new boss now " she giggles.

" I don't want you to regret this, I know we're not drunk but -"

" I would never regret spending a night with you Harry " she pulls me closer to her locking her lips with mine, the flame inside me that was once a small flickers and ignites once more, I'll take it, this with her right now, even if it's just for tonight.

my hands roam her body cupping her breasts gently in my palms my once loose fitted jeans feel tight right now with restriction as I buck my hips into hers needing some kind of release from the tension I'm feeling. My hands roam her skin for the first time in weeks as I strip her from her clothing, but here's the thing my hands have never felt more at home then they do on her body.

The passionate make out session quickly takes a turn into something more lustful, as Tilly tugs at my shirt and jeans between her kissing wanting them off. I quickly fumble with my belt removing it quickly along with my jeans I shudder and moan into our kiss as she's quick to palm at me through my boxers.

the touches from an Angel have never felt so sinful, wasting no time Tilly flips me onto the sofa so she's straddling my lap taking control, I let her she's never been in control with us before during sex come to think it she's probably never had much control in her life and the power trip she was getting from me submitting was making me harder then ever.

Gazing up at her in darkness I could see the outline of her body from the moonlight as she slowly lifts herself up and pulls the fabric of my boxers down, she doesn't sink herself onto me like I was begging her to do, instead she grinds her uncovered core on mine making my cock slick with her aroused, a loud groan escapes my throat and little whimpers leave hers.

" so so wet for me already Angel, fuck "

Automatically my hand reaches between us both wanting to touch her, please her and feel her but she swats my hand away.