17| No Love

Tilly Taylor

I reappear from the bathroom to see Harry face down smushed between my bed sheets, he's softly snoring and part of my chest flutters. It's a part of me I didn't know could, but I've been feeling lots of alien feelings since this man stepped into my life.

Part of my mind is screaming telling him to wake up, telling him to go because I don't want another panic attack like last time. But the other part of me is yearning to crawl back in bed besides him, to feel his slow calm breaths on my skin, his body heat igniting the flame within mine.

I shuffled around my room for a while stumbling to find a baggy T-shirt I sleep in, I open the door to let a very pissed off pumpkin back in before sliding into bed with Harry, his body heat instantly calms my mind and my decision is made.

-

" please don't be loud! " * meow!! * " damit please stop!! "

I'm startled awake by the sounds of pumpkin and a whisper shouting voice, through the darkness I can faintly see a shadow outline that's Harry talking to what I assume is pumpkin.

I hold back my laughter and peak at the window, we didn't shut the blinds last night so the neighbours probably got a free show. I can see the sun peaking over the buildings meaning it's really early in the morning and Harry is trying to sneak off.

" you're not gonna try feed my cat again are you "

" SHIT" Harry curses out, his shadow frame flips to face me.

" sorry I can't help but hear yours and pumpkins arguing " I shrug in bed.

" I-I urm "

" oh wow were you trying to fuck and chuck me Harold "

" shit no, I just- fuck I just didn't want to ruin anything by overstepping my welcome " he's in the shadows of the night but from here I can still see him run his fingers through his unruly curls nervously.

" come back to bed Harry it's 5am " I whisper into the air.

I hear faint shuffle followed by Harry hopping around the room trying to get his clothes back off, I bite my lower lip trying not to laugh at how adorable dorkish he is sometimes.

" I didn't know you wanted me to stay or I wouldn't have tried to leave I'm sorry " he whispered besides me, the slowly rising sun casts a orange glow over his face, I get lost in the sea of green in his eyes.

" Tilly " he runs his hand down my arm sending shivers all over my body, " was it-was it me who scared you last time? Were you scared of me? " he mutters.

This completely takes me off guard and I find it hard to hide my shock, but the guilt ridden look on Harry's face makes me feel even worse then not saying anything at all.

" no Harry I'm not scared of you it was urm - I just don't deal with shouting well " I try scoot round the question without saying hi basically I'm broken from my trauma my bad.

" I'm sorry I didn't know I won't do that again, was it an ex boyfriend who made you not like uh shouting? " the guilty look on his face is replaced with concern and worry, god I hate the pity look he's giving me right now.

I burst out laughing at the ex boyfriend statement though, " no it wasn't I've never had a boyfriend " I'm still slightly giggling to myself because the confused look on Harry's face is all too funny to me.

if I don't laugh I'll cry, I'll cry because I'm opening up to him and it's scary as hell, I'm basically throwing him breadcrumbs but it's better then nothing.

" wait what you've never had a boyfriend? " his eyebrows almost shoot off his head, and suddenly the heavy feeling in my chest is lifted as he's more focused on the boyfriend topic then anything else.