6 | lyrics & lust

Harry styles 5 month ago:

The second I woke up and saw the note from Angel I was the inspiration to write myself, but how can you write about someone you barely know? Why do I feel so spellbound to a person I barely know.

I pick up my note book the one she tore a page from the night before, the one I always write in when the inspiration hits me I know nothing about this girl besides where she's from and how she made me feel last night.

I scribble down the word Carolina not really sure where I should go with it, but before I know it my mind is spinning my hand moves as my thoughts and feeling comes out in the form of ink on paper.

" I met her once and wrote a song about her " I laugh to myself, but decided that sounded like a good lyric so I jot that down too.

I slam my note book closed head still feeling dizzy from last night, the way she whispered my name the way she held herself so confidently but insecure at the same time is indescribable, she left me with nothing but a single letter to indicate who she is.

I walk into my bathroom connected to my bedroom and flick on the light, I decided I needed a shower maybe a cold one as the thoughts of her on top of me wonder into my mind from last night.

Why does she have such a chokehold on me? in those brief moments we spent together I'm already infatuated with her, maybe it's the whole mystery thing making it seem more exciting.

With my fame from the band I'm usually used to women handing everything about themselves including their body on a sliver platter and it always made me feel cheap, I'm not some womaniser no matter how hard the media makes me out to be, I'm a human too and I believe in genuine connections and what I felt last night was one.

I turn on the shower trying to drown out my thoughts but it doesn't work as I step under the flowing stream of water, my thoughts are consumed by her, her words how she thought I'd never pick her over models who were prancing around in the bar last night head held high whilst she was hidden away in a corner but in the next moment she was asking to come back to mine.

She's so complexing, I need to know her dam name, but how?

I lather up my hair thinking on how to get to her, then I remember, Rosie she was with her last night they seemed to be good friends I have Rosie in my contacts we've met before at tv interviews and radio shows and we hit it off right away upon meeting.

I quickly rinse my hair and body off jumping out of the shower, I wrap a fluffy white towel round my waist and quickly grabbing my phone checking the time it's almost 3pm now, a reasonable time to text so I decide to shoot my shot and ask her for angels name.

" hey Rosie, this is random but I was wondering if you had your friends name from the bar last night? She never gave it to me and I'd like to contact her maybe even a number hope you're well! Don't be a stranger "

I hit send and start to get dressed, as I'm slipping into some clean sweat pants I start to realise how rude it was of me to just text her like that after it being so long, I decided a call is probably my best bet that way we can catch up too.

I press call and pull the phone to my ear, it's calling for a while leading me to think she won't pick up but suddenly she does.

" hello? Rosie? Did you get my text? " I speak into the phone.

" she did " angels voice fills my ears catching me off guard slightly this wasn't where I was going with this call, but it's even better then getting her name right now just hearing her voice makes my stomach flutter.