Chapter 1💜🦋

Hello😀

Welcome to our fourth happy place🙌

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

********

"Eii pulla nillu di"

(Hey girl stop!)

"Mudinja pudichikko di kelavi"

(Old lady! Catch me if you can)

"Kelavi aah..Indhaa Varen iru..enna karandi yeduthu soodu vakkuren..Kelavi naa Solludhey"

(Old lady? Look I'm coming.. I'm going to punish you for this.. you're calling me old lady aahn?)

The girl turned back towards her and showed her tongue out before running away from there, holding her half-saree skirt.

She stopped near the well and looked behind her to see no one. She panted hard, placing her palm on her chest.

"Adiye Sivaangi"

(Hey, Sivaangi)

Sivaangi got jerked at the sudden sound; she looked here and there, frowning.

"Enga di paraaku paakurava maman mela irukkan di"

(Where are you looking at? I'm at the top...)

She raised her gaze to the mango tree and glared at the person.

Siv:Nee keela vaa..

(You, come down)

"Yen di mamana avlo pakkathula paakanumaa unakku?"

(Why do you want to see me that close to you?)

Siv:Unna..

(You..)

She took the stone near her feet and threw it at him. That person screamed in pain and fell down from the tree. She ran towards him and tickled him.

"Aiyo vidri"

(Hey, leave me)

Siv:Haan haan ithunoonudu irundhuttu enna enna vaai pesura nee Haan?Nee enakku mama vaa da..?

(Haan haan.. you're looking like a peanut, but look at your words, haan?)

"Aiyo hahaha..vidu Mayilu vayiru valikudhu"

(Hey hahaha.. leave me dear.. my stomach is aching)

She left him smiling and fell beside him on the grass.

"Mayilu"

(Nickname, meaning - peacock)

Siv:Sollu da..

(Tell me da)

"Maangaa naraya irukku di vaa parikalaa"

(There are plenty of raw mangoes.. Come, we'll grab them.)

Siv:Aiyo po.. andha kelavi kitta vera maati..uyira kaila pudichittu vandhiruken..thirumba laa ennaala mudiyaadhu..

(Hey go.. I got stuck with that old lady.. I have come here with my life in my hands.. Again, I can't go back..)

She said pouting.

"Yaaru adhu en Mayila verattunadhu..vaa yaaru nu kaami andha kelavi iduppa odichu vutturen"

(Who is that? Who chased my dear? Come and show me who that is. I'll break that old lady's hip.)

Siv:Kadhir uh kammunu iru da..yeppo paaru vambu ku poren ney nikkaadha..