Chapter 88💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

Not proof read ‼️

********

That evening, Suba and Gowri came to wake up the love birds who were sleeping peacefully in each other arms and left from there once they heard Ashwin's sound from inside.

Ashwin stretched his hands up yawning and looked down on his chest to see his wife sleeping by placing her cheek on his chest while her hand was on his stomach.He smiled and kissed her head before tracing her ears with his fingers.

Ash:Chittu..

Siv:..

Ash:Oii paruthi endhiri di veliya polaam

Siv:Hmm..

Ash:Endhiri pa polaam..time aachu paaru..6'ra(6.30) aaga pogudhu endhuchukoo vaa..

Siv:Mm..

Ash:Eyy saapdave illa di endhiri nee modhala..

He tried to lift her face from his chest but she whined and snuggled into his neck.He sighed and patted her cheek.

Ash:Ponjadhi endhiri di..un chithinga laa vandhu kooptu poitaanga seekrama vera vara sonnaanga endhiri ma..en chellam la nee?

Siv:Mhum Mhum..

She whined in her sleep and left her hold on him before turning showing her back towards him.His face palmed seeing her whinings.

Ash:Adiye..thoongu moonji endhiri di..

He said placing cheek on hers but she whined again when his beard poked her cheek and pushed his face away from her by his jaw.

Ash:Thalli vidryaa..aahn..

He moved his hand towards her waist to tickle her but she pushed his hand away from her and hugged the pillow continuing her sleep.

Ash:Eyy kedi ithana vela panneerka kandippa thookam poyirukkum over aah nadikaadha endhiri di..

She sighed and turned towards him hugging him around his neck and hided her face against his chest.

Ash:Enna ma?

Siv:Thooko varudhu..

Ash:Madam Madhiya saapadu onnume saapudla.. saapte ithunoondiyu veliya vandhiruchu..pasikave illayaa unakku?

Siv:Pasikudhu dha..aana venaa..

Ash:Pasikduhu le..avlodha vaa..poi saapudlaa..naanu saapdala di..pasikudhu enakku..

He whined nuzzling into her neck.Shs giggled and pushed his face away from her.

Siv:Kuthudhu po..

Ash:Kuthudhaa..?

Siv:Apdi paakaadha..konnuduven unna.. edhaadhu plan pottee naa..

Ash:En kaadhu kekkaadhu..

Saying he leaned towards her and nuzzled his face more into her neck making her to laugh out loud with slight hisses.

After few minutes of cuddling in each others arms rhey got refreshed and came downstairs.

Dharma:Ippo epdi da irukku?

Siv:Mm paravala pa..

Ash:Maa pasikudhu ma edhaadhu podu..

Mug:Yaaraa adhu picha edukuradhu?

Ash:Mugennn..

Mug:Ohh machi neeyaa da naan kooda picha kaaranga yaaro vantaanga nu nenachen..

Ash:Nenappa da Nenappa..ammaa..