Chapter 64💜🦋

Hello 😀

Before going into the story..

I can't update the next chapter tomorrow as I have exam need to prepare for it..

So..nalaiku solla vendiyadha innike solleeren..

"A very very very very happy returns of the day twineyy ❤️ PallaviKannan Stay blessed..keep rocking..!!Love you loads and loads with lorry narayaaa hearts 🤣❤️Thank you for coming into my life!!🧬♾️"

Unakkaaga dha indha chapter..

(KuluKulu🚶🏻‍♀️🙊☃️☃️)

Please do skip the part if you have felt uncomfortable!

Seri vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

********

☃️☃️

(Play Naane varugiren from Oh kadhal kanmani🌝)

Pollaadha en idhayam
Yetho solluthae….

She closed her eyes and breathed hard feeling his whole warmth on her.

Nillaatha en uyiro
Engo selluthae….

While he moved his plam towards her face and tugged her hair strands behind her ears which is behaving as a shield between them by protecting her glowing face from his desired eyes and kissed her forehead before placing her on the mat hovering over her.

Pollaadha en idhayam
Yetho solluthae…aaa…..

She opened her eyes slowly and looked at his brown orbs and gulped seeing the water droplets on his hairs.but got shivered and crushed his vest collars in her fists when the same droplet which she stared before fell on her eyes.

🎶🎶🎶
Naanae varugiren
Kelaamal tharugiren….

He gripped her palms on either sides of her and leaned before kissing her closed eyes.He then moved towards her nosetip she gulped with sweat and turned her face which made him to kiss her left cheek.

Naane varugiren
Kelaamal Tharugiren
Kan theendi uraigiren
Kai theendi karaigiren

She gulped and pushed him who leaned back and stood up sighing.She tried to run out but he grabbed her palm still with his eyes being closed.She too shut her eyes gulping.Before she could react he twirled her towards him as she dashed on his front with force breathing hard.

Naane varugiren
Kelaamal Tharugiren
Kan theendi uraigiren
Kai theendi karaigiren

He traced her cheek with his thumb before lifting her face towards up in his face level.She looked into his brown gazed eyes which made her to melt like a snow instantly with his single heated gaze on her black orbs.

Ninaivugalai marakkiren
Nigazh kanamum marakkiren
Idam porulai marakkiren
Ethu enathu marakkiren

Without wasting a second he leaned down and captured her lips which made her to close her eyes softly by clutching his well built broad bare shoulders making him groan and kiss her passionately by tracing every curves of her without any other thoughts rather than them and their moment.As the pace increased they didn't know when they reached the mat on the floor as he hovered over her kissing her still.With this most beautiful thought of them being alone as per their wish..,they failed to remember where they are and whom they are and the things between them are  shared equally without any hurdles.