Chapter 69💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

(Mature content ahead rating:15+
Ps:70th chap le varum nu nenachen aana ippove vandhiruchu😒🥲)

*********

After few minutes she sighed fanning her face with her hands huffing.

Siv:Enna inniku ipdi verkudhu..pesaama dress eh maatheervomaa..top edhaadhu eduthu vachanaa nu therilaye..

She crawled towards her bag and opened it searching for anything that'll be comfortable for her.

Siv:Seiiii onnume illayaaa..ahh dho irukku..Namma purushan vaangi kudutha paavada satta..

She took that out and confirmed that she locked the door correctly and started to remove her saree.She removed it and unbuttoned her blouse but got jerked at the sudden yell of him..,

Ash:Maa..

Siv:Aiyo iru pa oru nimisho..

Ash:Enna pandra?

Siv:Iru.. Sela maathren..

Ashmv:Sela maathuraalaa..aiii..

Ash:Maa Inga mazha peiyudhu di kadhava thora..

Siv:Mazhayaa..mazha peira sound laa enaku onnume kekalayae?

Ash:Veliya vandhu paathaa dha di theriyu thora di..

Siv:Sela maatheetu irukken ngren..thora thora ngra..Paithiyamaa unakku?

Ash:Eii naan paakaadhadhaa ma..thora ma..mazha peiyudhu..

Siv:Po adhellaa mudiyaadhu..

Ash:Yeii thora di kaduppa kelap..

Siv:Sho thorandhu tholayuren iru..

He grinned mischievously.But gasped gulping when she opned the door and moved towards the corner of the hut turning away from him.He closed the door behind him and placed the parcel of the food on the floor and saw her back only with blouse and inskirt.

Ashmv:Aahaa inniku oru sambavam panneera vendiyadhu dha..

Siv:Mazhaye peiyala poi soldra dhane nee?

He moved towards her smirking and graced her navel by by his plam from behind and curhsed her tummy before twirling her towards him.She caught his shirt collars looking down blushing.He slowly leaned towards her ears whisperjng..,

Ash:Eyy kedi mazha peiyudhu nu naan poi soldrengradhu therinjum enna ulla vittadhu yaaru?Neeyaa naanaa?

She closed her eyes tight and hugged him around his waist snuggling into his chest.He hugged her back chuckling and nuzzled into her neck.

Siv:Ath.. aththaan..

Ash:Hmm...

He hummed kissing her neck.

Siv:Aththaan..enakku..

Ash:Hmm..

She hissed hugging him tight when he bite her neck smoothly before sucking there.

Siv:Nee ketta le?

Ash:Mm..

Siv:Andha Maadi le irundha pasanga happy aah velaanduttu irundhaanga nu?

Ash:Mmm..

He moved towards her shoulder.

Siv:Andha pasanga maari namakku pasanga venu nu dhane kekka vandha?