Chapter 8💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

Long chapter kudukardhu naale correct aah proof read panna mudila.. edhaadhu thappaa irundhaa sollunga.. I'll change it❤️

******

Flashback..,

"Nillu da"

"Maa enku venaa pleaseee"

"Nillu Ashwin.."

Ash:Enakku venaa..

Sara:Mch..akka akka avana pudinga..

"Eii naanu naanu"

The girl baby walked before him in her penguin walk to stop him.But due to his force & without break he fell above her.

Ash:Ahh amma..

"Appa"

Saranya and Saraswathi ran towards them and Saranya lifted the girl baby in her arms who was below Ashwin by crying holding her elbow.

Saraswathi lifted Ashwin in her arms who blinked at the little girl pouting.

Sara:Seri seri seri...thangathukku valikudhaa.. mm?Marundhu poduvomaa?

But the little girl cried nonstop which made Ashwin's eyes to fill with tears.

Saras:Manichirunga Saranya..papa dha munnaadi vandhuttaa..

Sara:Aiyo akka apdilaa illa..vaanga modhala.. namma ivalukku marundhu podalaa..kai ellaa seraayiruchu paarunga...yen d thango..Saranya amma papa ku Marundhu podattumaa?

"Benaa(venaa).."

Sara:Acho apdilaa solla koodaadhu.. vaanga namma poi papa ku marundhu pottutu..amma ungalukku paayasam panni tharen seriyaa"

"Baayaacham"

Sara:Aama aama paayaasam saapudlaa vaanga..akka vaanga veedu pakkathula dha irukku..

Saraswathi nodded and followed Saranya towards her house.

After few minutes..,,

"Ahh ammaa..valikku maa"

Sara:Onnu illa onnu illa... Idho avlodha..marundhu pottaa dhane papa ku seekro seri aagu..Haan"

But the little one cried loudly in pain.Ashwin looked at Saraswati and kept his palm under her chin.

Saras:Enna thango?En chellathukku enna venu?

He lifted his hand towards Sivaangi which made her to frown but he wriggled from her hold and jumped down from her hip before running towards his mother hiding behind her by seeing the little one's crying face.

The girl baby stopped crying feeling some ticklish on her feet and blinked at Ashwin.He smiled showing his dimple which made her lips to curve up involuntarily to match with his dimple.

Saranya and Saraswathi smiled seeing them.

Ash:U..u..un paer enna?

He asked peeking out from Saranya's arm.

"Chiduu"

Ash:Haan?

Saras:Shivu... Sivaangi..adha dha chidu nu.. soldraa..

Saying she lifted Sivaangi in her arms and placed her on her lap.

Ash:Ohh..n..nee enna padikira?

Sivaangi tapped her chin with her forefinger before showing two kutty fingers.