Chapter 41💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

*****

Siv:Podhum...polaa..

Ash:Chittuu azhaga irukka..

Siv:Naan dhane..odhatta kadichu vachuttu azhaga vera irukanaa unakku..viduyaa enna..

He chuckled and pecked her forehead.

She smiled and kissed his chin.

Ash:Kovam pochaa?

Siv:Mmm..lite aah..

Ash:Seri appo fullaa poga vakkavaa?

Siv:Mmm?

Ash:Mmm aah..naan ready..

He began to unbutton his hsirt.

Siv:Aiye chi aasaya paaru..satta button poduyaa modha..

She buttoned his shirt and wriggled out from his hold and stretched her hands.

Siv:Kaiya pudikura maari pudikka sonnaa..ennamo irumba pudikkura maari pudikuradhu.. loosu..

Ash:Achoo sorry di chellakutty enga kaiya kaaminga..

Siv:Adi pichiruven..kitta vandhanaa..ten steps distance oda nilluyaa po..po pinnaadi..

Ash:Pogavaa..?

Siv:Plan oda dha suthura le.?

He chuckled and hugged her to his chest.But she pushed him away and took her thaali in her fist and smiled at him.He smiled with glistened eyes and took the thaali from her hold and kissed it gently.

Siv:En pokkisham..

Ash:En kanavu di idhu..

Thye hugged each other and he kissed her top head while she kissed his chest.

Ash:Seri poga venaamaa?

Siv:Mhumm..

Ash:Appo edhaadhu panlaamaa?

She frowned and lifted her face from his chest and looked at him placing her chin on his chest.

Siv:Illa purila?

Ash:Illa di..adhaa kalyanam aayiruchu le?

Siv:Aama aayiruchu..

Ash:Adhaa konjo vera maari..

Siv:Vera maariiii?

Ash:Illa di..adhu..

Siv:Enna da?

He smiled mischieviouly and leaned towards her ears and said something making her to jump in her place and wriggle out from his hold.

Siv:Porukki payale kittaye vandhuraadha po..

She turned back blushing while he hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.

Ash:Night beach ku polaamaa?Namma mattu?

Siv:Appa paathaa avlodha..naan varla..

Ash:Eii please di..inniku night mattu please..enakku indha night unkooda spend pannanu..please ma please ma please ma please ma..

Siv:Seri seri seri..polaam..podhumaa?

Ash:Thank you di kunjaayi..

He grinned and kissed her cheek soundly crushing her in his arms.She giggled and hugged his arms around her.

Siv:Seri ippo polaam pa..time aachu thaeda poraanga..

Ash:Adhellaa amma paathuuppaanga ma..nee vaa..

He lifted her holding her waist and throwed her on the bed before hovering over her.