Chapter 15💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

******

Ash:Ek..ekkaaranathu kondu unna nan vittutu poga maaten chittu..nee enakku dha..adha yaaraalayu maatha mudiyaadhu..

(Play kothani kannaala from sandiveeran.)

She smiled and cupped his cheeks kissing his forehead.He closed his eyes with curved lips.She pulled back and looked into his eyes.He smirked and slided his hands to her waist pulling her towards him.She blushed and pushed him turning straight.

Kothani kannaala enna
Kothoda konnanae
Utchaani kombethi enna
Utkaara vechaanae

He pushed her on the banyan tree and placed his palm on either side of her on the ariel roots(viluthu) seeing her with smirk.She blushed looking down but gasped gulping when his left palm touched her bare waist.

Oru nellukkul enna
Oliya vecha
Umiya usura
Parakka vecha

He leaned towards her and crushed her with his front.She gripped his biceps and got crushed into the tree trunk.He buried his face in her neck inhaling her fragrance sharply which made her to shut her eyes and control her moan.

Sirikirenae sedhaiyurenae
Unnoda nenapaala

She pushed him atlast and walked front smiling by fidgeting with her dress.He bite his lips disappointedly and walked behind her gazing her from top to toe.

Kothani kannaala enna
Kothoda konnalae
Utchaani kombethi enna
Utkaara vechaalae

After walking for few minutes she looked back and saw his eyes.He groaned shooking his head and chased her.She giggled with blush and started to escape from him.

Oru nellukkul enna
Oliya vecha
Umiya usura
Parakka vecha

Sirikirenae sedhaiyurenae
Unnoda nenapaala

He left her and blushed rubbing his nape when he caught her waist looking her down but she gasped and pushed him correcting her half saree near her bossom shyly.

She walked along with him but squeeled in pain when her feet got hitted in the stone.He kneeled down before her but she nodded no.Without any choice he lifted her in his arms.She blushed and hooked her arms around his neck sighting him.He placed her on the banyan root and placed her leg on his thigh.She gulped and corrected her skirt.He scratched his eyebrows and examined her feet.

Ada neeyum naanum onnu sera
Nenthukitten saamikitta
Namma kanava serthu selavazhikka
Sollivechen manasukitta
Aaaaaaa......aaahhh.....aahhh....aaa

She hissed when he touched her slightly bleeding big toe.He bend down and blowed an air on her toe.She gulped and crushed his shoulder with her palm.He looked her up and their eyes got locked.

   Ada neeyum naanum onnu sera
Nenthukitten saamikitta
Namma kanava serthu selavazhikka
Sollivechen manasukitta

She gulped when his palm cupped her right cheek and his right palm placed on her bare tummy making her gasp and bury her face on his chest pulling him towards her.He gulped and hugged her tight.