Chapter 23💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

Not Proof read!!

*******

Siv:Ing..inga epdi vandhinga?Neenga polayaa Raghavan anna kooda?

Ash:Avane poi paathuttu varenu solleetaan..

Siv:Naan door lock panni dhane vachen epdi ulla vandhinga?

Ash:Door lock panneetu nee ipdilaa peseerndhaa kooda naan onnu solleerka maaten di..door eh lock pannaama vaaiya paaru..kunjaayi..

She elbowed his stomch.

Siv:Apdi koopdaadhinga nu sonnan le?

Ash:Seri adhu vidu..enna madam kannam ellaa yaaro adicha maari ivlo sevandhirukkku?

Siv:Adhu..

She blushed playing with his shirt button.He looked at her hands and her eyes alternatively chuckling.

Siv:Yen sirkiringa?

Ash:Onnu illa maa..seri sollu...

Siv:Illa onnu illa..

Ash:Sure?

Siv:Mmm..

Ash:Appo yedhuvu illa le..dhideernu laa nyabagam varaadhe?

Siv:Mhumm..naan dha onnume solla varlaye..

Ash:Good..

Siv:Yen kekuringa?

Ash:Idhukkudha..

He crashed his lips on hers wrapping his hold around her waist.She fited his back hairs with her right palm while her left one caressed his shoulder to his neck making him groan.He removed his(her) shirt on her and gripped her bare waist.She moaned and unbottoned his shirt.They fell on the bed without their knowledge and started to kiss each other rolling on the bed.As when she felt difficult to breath he left her and moved down kissing her navel deeply.

Siv:Ath..thaan..

He fell down on the bed beside her and pulled her to his chest.She hugged him back snuggling into his chest.

After composing themselves he cupped her tight cheek and made her look at him.She blinked at his smiling.

Ash:Expect eh panla di..nee ipdi en pakkathule..en bed le.. katti pudichu.. kiss kuduthu...kanavu maari irukku..

Siv:Kanavu illa aththaan..enakku idha marakkave venaa...avlo azhaga irukku...enna seekro katteetu inga kooptu vandhu unkoodaye vachukko athtaan..

Ash:Kandippaa vachukuren..unna..en nenjukkulla..

She hugged him tight smiling wide as he hugged her back chuckling.After composing their lovey dovey moods.He came down as she came back after few minutes

After seeing her coming out from Ashwin's room Ponvanna's gaze landed on Ashwin.He gave his thiruttu muli and sat beside Sakthi innocently.Sivaangi looked at Ashwin pouting but got jerked when Rajammal cleared her throat.

Rajammal: Saranya ulla dha irukkaa po..

She nodded and ran inside the kitchen.Rajammala smiled shooking her head.Ponvannan came in and settled beside her.

Here Sivaangi stood on the kitchen entrance and fiddled with her saree.

Sara:Vaa..

She said without looking at her by kneeding the dough.Sivaangi gulped and walked towards her slowly standing beside her