Chapter 81💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋😁

******

He saluted her by saying..,

Ash:(hiccups)..Good morning..

She raised her eyebrows at him.

Ash:Puruvo yen mela povudhu..keela vaa..keela vaa pu..puruvame..

She swatted his hands away from her and dragged him towards the guestroom after locking her room door and pushed him inside.

Here Kavin grinned mischieviously seeing them and went isndie Amritha and Sivaangi's room by rubbing his palms like nambiyaar.

Here..,

Ash:Aiyo thara dance aadudhey..

He kneeled down on the floor and raised his index finger towards the floor.

Ash:Aama nee endha paatu ku..(hiccups)..dance aadra?

Siv:Ashwin..

Ash:Heyy ponjadhi nee yeppo inga vandha?mama ve paakaama irukka mudilayaa unnaala..

He stood up and moved beside her and hugged the dressing table thinking that it's her.She rolled her eyes at him with murderous glare.

Ash:Enna nee kallu maari irukka?nalla soft aah iruppiye?

He turned towards her grinning.

Ash:Ohh nee inga irukiyaa?appo idhu ennadhu?Ohh table aahh...aiyayo enakkennamo aayiruchu hahahaa..

Siv:Shh Ashwin kathaadha da..

He kissed her palm over his mouth as she took it off immedaiately glaring him.

Ash:Chittu..

Siv:Ena?

Ash:Sivaangiiiiiiii maaaaaaaa..

Siv:Aio enna da unakku prechama ippo?

Ash:Neeyu, indha kallu.. onnu, yen nu sollu?

He said showing the alcohol bottle in his hand.But she continued to glare him.

Siv:Mariyaadhayaa poi kuluchuttu vandhruu..

Ash:Ahh naan kettadhukku nee badhil sollu..neeyu indha kallu onnu yen nu solllluuuuuuuuuu..

He dragged scratching her arms with his palms.She got annoyed and shouted at him as..,

Siv:Aiyoo seri seri..niruthu da.. enakku therila neeye solli thola..

He grinned before stepping closer to her.

Ash:Yen naa...idha kudichaalu bodha yeru..unna paathaalu bodha yeru..epdi en kavidha?

Siv:Un moonju maariye irukku..olungaaa bathroom kulla po..

Ash:Aama en amma saapadu laa waste aah po..

Before he could finsih he vomitted everything on the floor and sat on his knees.She caught him before he could fell on the thing he done as horrible and pushed him on the opposite direction before hitting her forehead and tucking her pallu inside her waist but gasped when he kicked her back.She gritted her teeth in anger and lifted her leg to kick him but he stopped her saying...,

Ash:Aiyo no no no no.. ennoda.. chi nammaloda padhinaaru kozhandhainga enna aaguradu aahn?

He asked pouting which made her chuckle and shook her head and went inside the restroom.He stood up and walked behind her.

Siv:Inga yedhukku vandha?

Ash:Nee dhane bathroom kulla poga sonna?

Siv:Shoo naan yeppo poga sonnaa neenga yeppo varinga..?