Chapter 50💜🦋

Hello 😀

5️⃣0'th chapter of our "Hey Ponjaadhi"
Thank YOU ALL so so much for your constant support..sem exam leave le unga kooda start aana indha journey..still it's continuing..only because of YOUR support and love towards me and OUR stories..

Love you all so much 💝🧿

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

********

Siv:Aththaan..

He twisted his lips.

Siv:Ennaya paaka maatiyaa?

Ash:..

Siv:Enkooda pesa maatiyaa?

Ash:Adhaa nee enna miss panna maata le apro enna?.. po..

Siv:Miss panna maaten dha..Idho indha kaiya pudichuttu ippo irukkane..un vaaso..apro idhu..(she holded his arms tightly with love)...moonu naalukku thaangu..adhukku apro venaa... vandhu innorukka katti pudichuttu po..

Ash:Moonu naalukku idhuve podhumaa?

She frowned and nodded her head as yes.

Siv:Mm Podhumae..

Ash:Aana enakku podhaadhe..

He grinned mischievously at her but she narrowed her eyebrows at him.

Siv:Yen sirikura?

Ash:Chittu..

Siv:Enna?

Ash:First night le dhan di mosamaa pochu .second night aadhu..pleaseee chittuuuu..

Siv:Aiyo aththaan... Unakkenna paithiyam pudichirukkaa..Namma bus le irukko veetla illa..

Ash:Eii chi... buthi povudhu paaru..summa di trails dha adhellaa panna maaten..

Siv:Yedhellaa panna maate?

Ash:Ohhh kalaaikiringlaa madam?

She giggled at him.

Ash: Sirikura nee..aah..

Saying he started tickling her as she laughed out loud squirming and twisting herself beside him..

Siv:Hahaha..vidu'thaan..aiyo vidu..haha..

Nivas:Deii Vandhenu veiyuu...

Siv:Anney Ivana vid..hhhmm hmm..

She widened her eyes when her husband crashed his lips on hers stopping her words.Within few seconds she started to breath hard as the result of her laugh and now his kiss made her lungs to beg for air but he is not in the mood to leave her as he got busy in enjoyingher lips.She gasped and beated his chest but he held her tight around her waist and pulled her more towards him.She, opened her eyes and slapped his cheek as he left her pouting.

She panted hard placing her palm on her chest.

Ash:Chittu maaa..

She lifted her hand to stop him and once she got composed herself she started to beat him nicely on his chest and shoulders till his breath became hard and crashed her lips on his.After taking her revenge,she left him when he gasped for air pinching her thighs hard.

She left him rubbing her thighs but smirked when he panted as like her which made him to glare at her.

Ash:Yen di?Yen indha veri?

Siv:Yaarukku enakkaa?

Ash:Pinna?

Siv:Pinna vaa..unna dha pinna poren paaru..kichu kichu panneetu kiss pandra...enna enna nu da nenacha...konjo vitrundhaa.. moochu illaama Seth..