Chapter 12💜🦋

Hello 😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

******

She stepped out looking here and there and walked towards the rope which has her dress she touched it and took that before running inside the restroom but got jerked hearing..,

"Naan paathutten"

Siv:Aiyooo perumaaleyyy..

She gasped and palmed her face shutting the door.

"Naan paathutten pa.."

Siv: Kaalangaathaale Inga enna da pandra?

"Unga appa dha kooptaaru.. Ashwin... udhavikku konjo seekramaave vandhru pa nu"

Siv:Mch..appo udhavi eh mattu panna vendiyadhu dhane?Inga yedhukku vandhinga?

Ash:Madam neenga dha katheetu irundhinga..naan mela maadikku poi ungala paakalaa nu ponen..aana ungala kaanonu keela varumbodhu dha neenga kathuradhu kettuchu..vandhu paathaa...neenga Inga ore kavarchiyaa..

Siv:Chi chi chi chi..ponga ingerndhu...

Ash:Nee..kadhava thora..

She gasped in shock.

Siv:Aiyoo aasa dha poyaa modhala..

Ash:Maa naan soldradha kettu kadhava thora..apro nee dha bayapuduva..

Siv:Naan yen bayapadanu..naan laa bayapada maaten..neenga ponga...

Ash:Sonnaa kelu Sivaangi..

Siv:Kekka maate..poyaa...

Ash:Seri appo un dress mela irundha karuppaam poochi kooda duet aadu naan kelamburen..

Siv:Edheyyy Aiyoo aiyoo enga enga enga..

The door got opened swiftly with the reward of her hug for him.He grinned evilly and pushed her inside the restroom before locking it from inside.

She still hugged him tightly in fear made him to chuckle and hug her back caressing her hairs.

Ash:Chittu..

Siv:Mm..

Ash:Eii puli kutty..

Siv:Mmmm..

Ash:Ipdiye evlo nero enna katti pudichittu iruppa?

She jerked and released her hold on him before pushing him away but he placed his palms on either side of her on the wall and leaned towards her neck.She curled her toes and forget to breath.

Ash:Paaka semma glamour aah irukka di chittu..

Her eyes widened in shock but shut her eyes tight and fisted his collars when he kissed her neck.But before he could continue his ministrations on her..,

Saras:Pulla innnamumaa kulikka?

Ashwin looked down at Sivaangi who was completely got flushed with closed eyes..he chuckled and blowed an air on her ears before whispering..,

Ash:Oii..thakkaali pazho..amma koopudraanga di..

She jerked out from her world and gulped at him.

Siv:M..maa dress maatheetu irukken maa vandhuren..

Saras:Haan..sela katti vidren di.. mela un room ku odeeraadha..Inga pakkathu store room le nillu..

Siv:Seri maa..

Saras:Seekro vaa di paavaadaiyu, sattayu potttu vara ivlo nero..en pulla paavo di chey..

Murmering something added to this she went from there cursing her daughter while Ashwin laughed at Sivaangi's widened eyes.