Chapter 7💜🦋

Hello 😀

7th chapter uh💜💜

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa 🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

Not proof read ‼️

********

Annaneyyy/Brothereyyyy..

Ashwin turned towards the sound and smiled wide before running towards them.The trio guys hugged each other as one lean figure on Ashwin's right hip as the other mascular one hugging him on his left side.

Ash:Epdi da irukkinga?

"All good da thambi"

Ash:Kavinn..

Kavin chuckled and pulled back from the hug smiling.

Ash:Yerangu da dhadiyaa.. anga poi konjo odambu vandha maari irukku..

Kavin:Aama Sakthi ku konjo sakthi vandhiruchu..

Sak:Deii annaaa..

Kavin:Paathiyaa mariyaadhaye?

Ash:Odambe oodhi ponaalu..indha nakkal naiyaandi ku mattu alave illa le unakku?

Sak:Yohh broo..naan yaaru thambi nu theriyum le?

Ash:Nee vaadi veetukku..ammikal uh le vachu arachuren..

Kavin:Ohh indha vela laa paaka aarambichuttinglaa thambi?

Ash:Deii naan un annan da..

Kavin:Hmm appo appo sollu thambi..

Ash:Thirumba thambi naa soldra unna..

Kavin laughed and ran away from there while Ashwin chased him leaving the paava patta lady's finger with their luggages.

Sak:Unga vettai ku naan oorugaayaa da..serdhaaan.. Sakthi ai nambinor kai vida padaar nu sonnadhu en thappu dha..

He mumbled shooking his head and lifted the luggage with both his hands and slided the another bag on his shoulder.He walked out from the airport but smiled seeing the person infront of him.

Siv:Ha..

Sak:Neenga Sivaangi dhane?

Sivaangi chukled at his enthusiastic face.

Siv:Aama..aana sorry enakku ungala..

Sak:Heyy Irunga irunga..kandippaa nyabagam irukka vaaippu illa..sorry ellaa venaa..indha bag eh mattu pudikiringlaa?

Siv:Haan kudunga..

She began to get the bag from his shoulder but stopped when another hand reached before her and got the bag from him.Shd lifted her face up and smiled seeing Ashwin.He smiled back and blinked his eyes.She blinked twice and smiled at Sakthi who was seeing them with raised eyebrows.

Sakmv:Ohhhh saendhaachaaa..

Ash:Anga enna da paakura?

He asked knocking Sakthi's head.

Sak:Enna brother?

Ash:Ava yaaru nu theriyudhaa?

Sak:Ohh en thalaivi dhane?

Sivaangi frowned at him as Ashwin smiled .

Ash:Idhu en thambi Sakthi..

Sivaangi's eyes widened in shock.

Siv:Deiii Sakthi..

Sak:Thalaiviii..

They smiled wide and hugged each other while Sakthi lifted her from the ground and swirled her.Their laughing sound echoed the airport's outside area while the people around smiled seeing them but some of them looked at them shooking their heads mumbling something.