Cloud Nine

"Eddie, stop!" I giggled. He moved his lips from my neck and smiled down at me, his face illuminated by the moonlight from our spot on the roof.

"You asked about constellations!" he teased. I scrunched my nose.

"I asked you to tell me about them," I replied. He shrugged.

"I figured mapping them out on your neck would help visually," he answered, winking at me. I laughed and threw my arms around him, rolling him onto his back and resting my head on his chest. He scratched my back softly and I took a deep breath.

This was nice.

I was glad we had left the party early – over the last couple of weeks I had gotten more and more bored of them, wondering what it would be like to walk around a party with Eddie around me or to play beer pong with Hellfire. Tonight had been a fun reprieve from the usual schmoozing – just seeing Eddie at the party brought me ease.

Old Margot had been more in charge lately, and I knew this was going to be a problem soon. She was getting reckless, and I was caring less and less. New Margot would show up every once in a while, freaking out about a secret kiss or the subtle gazes we would trade, but all versions of Margot were in on Eddie.

Just needed to figure out how I was going to tell my friends.

Eddie kissed the top of my head and started talking about the different stars. I tuned his words out and just relished in the vibrations through his chest. He started playing with my hair, pointing up at the constellations. I looked up, watching him talk animatedly.

This was nice.

He looked down at me. His face split into a smile and he set a hand on the side of my face.

"Hey, princess," he said quietly, tracing my lips with his thumb. I felt an overwhelming wave of affection for him and made a decision.

I sat up, hovering over him. I studied his face, committing every freckle and dimple to memory. I leaned down and kissed him hard. His hands flitted up my back, pulling me closer to him. I pulled back and smiled.

"Want to go to bed?" I asked. He grinned nervously and smiled. He helped me stand, holding me close to him as we made our way down the boxes we always scaled to get to our spot. He held my waist as I jumped down and grinned at me.

"You're a regular acrobat," he teased. I snorted and nodded as we walked into the trailer. My nerves were building from the decision I had made earlier. I squeezed his hand before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change.

I stared at myself in the mirror, taking a deep breath. I mussed my hair and went back to his room. He grinned as I walked past him, kissing my cheek before going to the bathroom. I got on the bed and situated myself, trying to look alluring. Eddie sauntered out of the bathroom and launched himself onto the bed. He crawled on to me and grinned.

"You're so cute in your pajamas," he said sweetly. I felt my ego deflate a bit – I wanted to be hot and sexy. I persevered. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and pulled him to my lips, kissing him deeply. He started tracing my thigh like I loved and nosed my chin up to give me more hickeys.

I took a deep breath and moved my hands down his chest and around his back. I grasped at the back of his shirt and started tugging at it, pulling it over his head. He threw his shirt across the room and went right back to my neck. I clawed at his back and felt my ego soar when he groaned into my neck. I pulled him back to my lips and rolled on top of him, straddling him.

I pulled away from his lips and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, starting to pull it up. His hands shot out and he grabbed my wrists.

"Go, Go, Go, you don't have to do that," he insisted.