Gloo

I shot my eyes open when I felt Margot rolling onto me and kissing my neck. I grinned and ran my hands up her back and around her neck, pulling her to my lips. She kissed me hard, her hands grasping at my chest. I pulled back and pressed my forehead to hers.

"Now who's in a mood?" I teased. She snorted and kissed me again, melting into me as I wrapped her close.

"I can't help it – I keep thinking about you in your suit," she teased back, her lips close to mine. I rolled on top of her, gripping onto her thigh and pressing into her. I moved down her neck, grinning as she laced her fingers in my hair.

"I'm going to spend the night every night if this is what happens in the morning," I whispered, kissing her ear. She sighed happily and I smiled wider, snaking my hand up her shirt and making her gasp.

"Margie!" her mom called, knocking on the door. Before I could react, Margot threw me off her, making me fall onto the floor. I was panicked and looked up at her, wide-eyed. She started gesturing under the bed.

"Get under! Get under!" she hissed. I finally unfroze and shimmied under her bed frame, curling up with the different items that resided there. I heard her moving on the bed, and I nudged the mattress up, grinning when she yelped. "Yeah, mom?"

"Look who just got in!" her mom answered, opening the door. Margot gasped happily and I smiled, wishing I could see her face.

"Hi, grandma!" Margot greeted as she got off the bed. I watched her feet pad across the floor, and assumed she was hugging the woman I was panicked to meet.

"Sweet girl – look at you!" her grandma replied.

"I've missed you," Margot replied. The three women continued to talk, and I looked at the different items that were under her bed. I almost gasped when I found a stuffed penguin. I picked it up and grinned when I saw it was missing an eye.

"I hear you have a boyfriend," her grandma said. I immediately perked up.

"Oh, Daisy, you'll love him – he's sweet as can be and so cute," her mom gushed. I felt a surge of pride. I had never been liked by parents before, and I was thrilled that I had somehow won over my girlfriend's parents.

"Oh my god, mom, stop it," Margot snapped. I grinned, knowing she was getting defensive because she knew I was here.

"Hush – he is! And gosh, he's so smitten with Margot. And she would not stop talking about him when she first started bringing him around – how funny and smart he was, how he was a musician," her mother continued. I blushed, grinning wider. "She thought we didn't know, but we did."

"Mom, please," Margot begged. I couldn't wait to tease her. Her grandma laughed.

"I can't wait to meet him," she replied.

"Okay, I need to get ready to school!" Margot prompted, trying to get rid of them. I heard her close the door and she padded back over, dropping to her knees. Her face appeared, and she was bright red and embarrassed. I held up the penguin.

"Who's this?" I asked, teasing her.

She groaned and snatched the penguin from me, getting up. I grinned and rolled from out of the bed. I stood, beaming at my embarrassed girlfriend as she held onto her stuffed animal and buried her face in her pillow. I crawled into bed with her, wrapping my arms around her and burying my face in her neck. I felt her face heat and smiled wider, nosing her face up and kissing her softly.

"So, you talked about me? How funny and smart I am?" I teased, kissing her between each word. She groaned again.

"I knew you were going bring that up," she whined, finally wrapping her arms around my neck. I kissed her again.