1.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Yusuke... Happy Birthday to you... How old are you? 3! How old are you? 3!! How old are you? 3! How old are you? THREE!

"Now make a wish sweetheart."
He made a thinking face, concentrating on his wish as he stuck his tongue out and thought hard abt it. Boruto pierced his blue orbs at him. Hurry up! Yusuke mean mugged him. Don't rush me! Sakura began laughing at the 2 young boys. "Remind you of anybody?" She snickered and the rest of the adults there chuckled with her. "Ha, Ha." Naruto joined in with laughs, sarcastically. "Did you think of something yet sweetie?" He kept his finger on his chin and then smiled. Yeah! I know what I want.

He closed his eyes, making his wish and then he blew out his candles. Yayyy! Boruto whispered in Yusuke's ear. Whatcha wished for? He quickly turned his head to make sure nobody was listening. To be back home with my mommy and daddy.

After the kids ate their ice cream and cake they all went up to the hotel rooms with their parents and Hinata began cleaning the small hall throwing away the pizza boxes, the paper plates, and some crumbs from the tables and when she was done with that she went up into the hotel room where Sasuke & Yusuke were. He opened the door letting his mommy in and then he began jumping on the bed. Guess what mommy? "What, sweetheart?" Daddy let me take a shower. "Oh, did he now?"

She inspected her son's appearance not believing how much he's grown, he had little to no more slurs and he grew about 2 more inches from last year.

Hinata was mesmerized by her baby boy and she couldn't wait to see the young man he would become but for now, she was perfectly fine with her 3 year old. I wanna sleep here with you and daddy. Sasuke came out of the bathroom, fresh from the shower, and sat on the bed where his kid jumped.

Can I stay the night here with you and mommy? "That's up to mommy, bud." 

Hinata couldn't say no to Yusuke on his birthday so she said yes. YAYYY! We gonna sleep together again. Though she said yes to that she didn't say anything about sleeping in the same bed as Sasuke.

*

*