14. *A Lil Long*

The next morning Hinata and Yusuke did their daily routine and he called his father again, only for him not to answer just like yesterday.

Is daddy mad at me?
The sad little boy wanted to be by his father's side but with him being so hard to get in contact with was hard for him to do so.

"No, sweetheart. He's just busy."
Yusuke lowered his head and slowed his walking down on their way to daycare.

Hinata didn't know any other way to comfort him other than picking him up & cradling him into her chest. But even that wasn't enough.

What was she supposed to say to her son?

She truly had no answer.

She supposed that Sasuke really was busy but for him not to answer any of her text messages or phone calls was highly unusual of him.

"We can have a picnic today after you leave daycare. Would you like that sweetie?"
All the young toddler did was nod his head.
***
How come Mrs. Hinata don't like me?

Boruto has been bugging his dad about this since yesterday & he's still never responded.

Does she think I'm ugly?
Naruto rubbed the back of his head frustratedly as he continued to walk.

Did I make her mad?
Naruko rolled her eyes at how much the little bastard was irritating her. "Stop asking."

Boruto stopped walking and began weeping again. Why doesn't she like me?

Naruko turned around and marched up to him. She yanked his little arms and berated him.

"You stop all your damn whining, now!"
Boruto wept louder with a blaring scream.

Naruto heard it all, turning around and pushing Naruko off of his son and picking him up for comfort. "The hell is wrong with you? Don't you ever put your hands on him again."

Naruko crossed her arms.
"I think you're forgetting that I'm his mother."

Naruto wasn't backing down from her anymore.

"Who hasn't been in his life in three years!"

She smacked her soft lips before scoffing.
"How many times are you gonna keep holding that over my head? I'm here now!"

Naruto's patience has been wearing thin with her. "Barely! You don't try to get to know him."

The pretty whiskered blonde face turned into a mean look. "Well, he's not all that interesting!"

Naruto's eyes flashed a quick dark red like lightning sparking its own match.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Naruko didn't hold back her complaints.

"What talents does he have? He doesn't have a Jinchuriki sealed inside of him like you. All he does is run around and make messes and he keeps raving about that bitch."

Boruto soaked Naruto's shirt with wet tears and Naruto had enough of her bullshit.

He made a clone that gently took him from the original's arms and continued their way to daycare. "Shhh, stop crying it's alright."

Then the original grabbed her arm and dragged her back to his apartment, he was fed up!

"Get your shit and get the fuck out!"
He threw the suitcase she brought at her.

"You're kicking me out?"
She angrily shouted at him.

"What the fuck do you think?"
He snatched the drawer open that sat in his room and threw all her clothes on the floor.