42.

The next morning Hinata kept her promise and made breakfast. But she was still mad at Sasuke so she decided to make up everyone's bed while they ate.

"Is mommy mad at someone?"

The little girl ate another spoonful of eggs as she waited for anyone else at the table to answer. "No, she's just a little tired."

Naruto tried to come up with the best answer. "She doesn't seem tired," Boruto responded to him. The kids were emotionally connected to their mother so it wasn't hard to pick up on her feelings. "Yeah... I think she's mad." Yusuke commented and Naruto cleared his throat as he quickly glanced at Sasuke before focusing back on his food. "Mom is a little upset but it's nothing serious, don't worry."

"We have to cheer her up then." The little girl took a sip of her orange juice and she gave her fathers a troubling expression.

"I'm gonna go try." She was all done with her breakfast and got up from her seat to make her way up to her mother.

"She still mad at you because of our fight, huh?" Yusuke looked at his father before looking down at the table and Boruto did the same. Sasuke sat his fork down and placed his elbows on the table as his hands went under his chin with a bow of his head.

Hinata being anything other than her normal bubbly self was a disruption to the family.
*
Hiroko ran upstairs and caught her mother in her room. "Mommy!!" She leaped on her and tackled her. "Sweetie?" The little girl began giving her mother a bunch of kisses. "Cheer up mommy." She kissed her mother a bunch of times on the cheek and Hinata giggled as she accepted the cute gesture from her baby girl.

The other 2 came in and leaped on both sides of her and began planting kisses on her cheeks as well. Hinata giggled more as her eyes were shut and her cheeks poked out. "Cheer up mom," Boruto said before kissing her left cheek again. "Yeah, mom it's ok." Yusuke then continued kissing his mother's right cheek.

She loved how her kids could make her happy.

Once Hinata lifted they all kept their eyes on her and waited until she spoke. "Sweethearts, I'm fine. I'm just a little upset but you don't have to stress over it, okay?" The 3 kids shared a sad pout and that reflected in their mother's eyes. "Don't worry my loves, I'm just feeling a little down but I promise I'll get better."

Boruto leaned his head on her chest and looked up at her. "When?" Since she didn't know the answer to that she just wrapped her arms around both her sons and graced all of her children with sweet kisses on the forehead.

After sitting with them for a while they got up and put their clothes on for school. Since Naruto and Sasuke had been busy they decided to walk them. She made sure to hand them their lunches and give them another kiss before they left but she gave Sasuke a harsh look before he walked out the front door.

The walks to their schools were a success but on the way back Sasuke just couldn't get Hinata off his mind. "Maybe I should buy her flowers." Naruto scoffed at that attempt. "Well, I don't hear you coming up with anything." The tall blond shook his head. "Just give it some time she can't be mad at you forever."

That was an understatement.

Sasuke did buy her flowers but she kept giving the cards that came with it scowling daggers. He brought her cinnamon rolls but she gave it to the kids. He even went out of his way to give her his cloak when she looked cold despite having a coat on and she chugged it off.

Another whole week went by and nothing.

The kids were starting to notice that she was mad at him and that made his baby doll give him mean looks too. Sharing whatever feelings she felt her mother had and even the boys would sneak and speak to him when she was in another room or when she went to work.