11.

When Hinata returned to the village she hurried back to her old residence. Sasuke opened the door and she rushed past him going into their old bedroom. She kicked off her shoes and climbed into the bed with her sick child. "Yussie-Toosh?"

He moaned quietly in a painful manner. She cradled her arms around his tiny body while giving his forehead tender kisses. "How long has he been sick?" She asked Sasuke while he stood in the doorway. "A little earlier." Mommy... His eyes were closed as he spoke in a small raspy voice. "Yes, sweetheart?" He began speaking again while coughing.

Will you sleep with me?

Her son has been sick before and Hinata was saddened by it every single time. "Of course sweetie. Just lay here." He coughed again before going quiet. She felt his forehead and silently gasped. "He's burning up..." She went into full mommy mode. "Stay right here sweetheart."

She got out of bed and went into the kitchen and when she opened the cabinets she was shocked to see there wasn't anything in it. "I... haven't been staying here." She closed it and went back into the room while slipping on her shoes. "Mommy will be right back sweetie."

She kissed Yusuke on the forehead and she made her way to the store. "I'll be right back. Make sure to cuddle with him while I'm gone." Sasuke handed Hinata a key and she grabbed it before leaving out. Sasuke watched her walk off with hurtful eyes. He couldn't stand to watch her walk away from him and he hated seeing her depart from him.

When he shut the door again he locked it back and then he went into the room with his kid. The strangest thing happened earlier today. Yusuke and Boruto were playing and Sasuke decided to take him out for a stroll in the village after Naruto took Boruto to meet his mother. After about an hour of walking together and taking Yusuke to the park, he fell ill.

Sasuke took him to the hospital and they said all of his vitals were okay, so he figured he had a stomach ache. But about three hours into his sickness he wondered if it was something else. So he took him home.

Not his mother's home but his first home.

He gave Yusuke a warm bath, put him in some comfy bottoms, and then he laid him in his bed. Things were alright for a minute but then he puked. Sasuke cleaned up the mess off the floor and placed a bucket next to him just in case he had to throw up again.

This was all new to him because he never had his son while he was sick and if he was, during his 1st 2 years before he and Hinata split up. She usually took care of it whenever he had minor or major problems.

"Are you alright, kid?" Sasuke sat next to him on the left side of the bed and the little boy groaned before coughing. Daddy... can you lay with me? Sasuke stiffened a bit while patting him softly on the back. "You don't wanna wait for mommy?" He asked him quietly. Please... Hearing his poor whines made Sasuke upset so he granted his son's request. He slowly lifted the cover and slid into the bed with his kid. He carefully picked him up & laid his head on his chest. While patting his back softly.

Yusuke's breathing became steady and he began falling asleep. As Sasuke patted him while holding him in his arms something happened... this opened a whole new emotional perspective for him. He's never felt so close to anyone before in this very moment.

His body trembled for a second before it went still. The heart in his chest fluttered and the muscles in his stomach tightened before relaxing. Both of the corners of his lips drew downwards and his mouth pouted. His eyes filled with tears and when he heard his son's small snores he began crying silently.

Sasuke doesn't remember the last time he cried and he didn't know the reason for why he was crying now. After 15 minutes passed he wiped his tears and looked down at his son. Once seeing that he was fully asleep he tried to get up but the smallest movement made him cry in his sleep. So he made a clone to lay with him while he went to go take a shower.