12.

"She confirmed it this morning. There's another fucking guy." Sasuke was pacing back and forth while he and Naruto were out on the training field. Naruto's clones stopped what they were doing and looked at him with their hands on their hips. The original wiped the sweat from his forehead with a towel and stepped in front of the angered raven head.

"Wait, wait, wait. We can't just assume, is she dating or talking?" Sasuke didn't stop his pacing. "I don't know. She has a lock on her phone now." Naruto's face went into a straight line and he stopped Sasuke from pacing by placing a hand on his chest. "You tried going through her phone?" His blue orbs looked with uncertainty. "Yeah, I did." He pushed out of Naruto's hand and began angrily pacing back and forth. "But she locked it!" He punched his left palm. "When the fuck did she start locking her phone?" He looked to Naruto with both arms out by his side.

"Sasuke, she's a grown woman. Since when did she need your permission to put a passcode on her phone?" He asked him offhandedly. The angered man marched right up to him. "Since she became my wife." He pulled on his hair and balled his fists and kicked a tree they were standing next by. "I'm gonna kill whoever that man is. He's gonna die... hard."

Naruto made a frown. "Not if I kill him first." Sasuke turned around and looked at the sweaty blonde. "What?" Naruto quickly corrected himself. "Nothing. Look, Sasuke, you need to calm down. Just take a breather." The tall blonde tried calming his best friend down.

"How the fuck can I do that when my wife is out there talking to other men?" The clones scowled. "Let her tell you when she's ready." 1 of them said and Sasuke twisted his face into an annoying expression at him.
***
"Are you gonna keep this one?" Her short blue hair was pulled into a messy bun and she sipped on some fine Merlot wine. "I don't know. She comes with a lot of baggage." Her amber eyes shifted to the handsome bachelor.

"Wait, I thought she told you that she had a son and a husband." He drank the rest of his henny and answered her. "She did." The woman was now confused with her friend. "If you don't know if you'll keep her because she has baggage then why continue talking to her?"

He sighed. "I'm not sure yet. She's interesting and I want to see where this goes." Once the assertive woman was done with her drink she laughed at him. "Sounds like you want to string her along and even if she does have a husband. I don't think that that's okay." He leaned back in his spot on his luxurious couch and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You would probably do good with a woman you can build something with." She told him. "Yeah, maybe." He picked up his phone and texted Hinata again. This was probably the 5th time of him doing so. When he went back to the connect app he almost choked up.

"What the fuck..." His friend gave him a somewhat worried look. "What is it?" Sasori turned to his friend and explained what the problem was. "Konan, she's a fucking Uchiha." Her mouth dropped and her eyes widened. "What? He got married?" Sasori was speechless. "What the hell is a woman like Hinata doing with a man like Sasuke? What he'd do? Bully her into a marriage?" Kanon was also speechless. "Wow, that's-that's crazy."

Sasori made a smile of disbelief. "Now, I know I can't continue this with her." He was highly disappointed. A long drawn breath emptied from his lungs. "She's beautiful and I really want to see what we could be." Konan placed a hand on his shoulder. "Well, just try then."

He smiled warmly at her and sighed once more. "Are you ready to go?" She nodded and they put on their things to leave his place.
*
Sasori and Konan hugged each other. "I'll miss you." He said. "I know." She chuckled. "But I'll miss you too." She said that final thing to him and then she stepped into her grave. Sasori did a couple of hand signals and she was rested again. Once the casket was closed he caressed the stone before bowing and leaving.