9. *Pretty Long*

"So have you thought about us meeting up? It's May now." Hinata was wrapping up her last knitting orders for the day as she held her phone against her ear. "Well..."

"Squeaky..." He sang her nickname before sighing. "It's been 3 months since the last time we talked about this. I'm ready to meet you now." When she heard the bell ring at the store she quickly had to hang up.

"I gotta go, we'll talk about this later."

After she was finished putting the order in the bags her eyes squinted when she saw her husband and some woman.

His eyes widened when he realized that it was Hinata behind the counter and he instantly dropped his arm from around her waist.

He would've never guessed that she worked here! He spoke to some elderly lady over the phone when he put in for a knitting outfit. This looks fucking bad!

What if she never wants to work things out now? The woman he was with decided to break the silence by introducing herself to Hinata and stopping the long glances she and Sasuke were doing. "Hello, my name is Sāra."

She held out her hand to shake it but Hinata just looked at it before placing her eyes back on the woman. Sāra nervously smiled and ran that same hand through her hair.

If her father ever found out that she didn't have enough courtesy to shake someone's hand after introducing themselves he would probably scold her. She cleared her throat.

"I'm Sasuke's girlfriend."

Her hand reached out to his to hold it but he moved it. "Hmm. Well here's your order." Hinata said with a smile while handing her the wrapped-up box inside the bag.

The anxious woman quickly grabbed it and Sasuke just walked out of the store, leaving the poor woman all behind. "Um... he said that you guy's marriage is open."

Hinata cut her off. "It is." Sāra's face softened. "I don't want any problems between us so..." She took a deep breath. "I wanna invite you out to dinner with us so you can inspect me."

Hinata rose an eyebrow. "Inspect you?" The redhead woman let out a shaky breath. "Yes, inspect me to... see if I'm good enough for your husband." Hinata couldn't believe this woman's boldness. Is she his girlfriend or his whore? But she smiled it off.

"Sure, I'll come just have my husband send me the time and location. Goodbye now, have a nice day." She didn't wanna hear the rest of what this woman had to say and Sāra hesitantly gave her a small smile before waving her goodbye thinking it maybe it went better than expected.

"You as well." Even though Hinata agreed to keep their marriage open she didn't think that he would go the hell out and get a freaking girlfriend and another goddamn slim woman at that! She pulled out her cell and texted her friend with some exciting news, that he's been waiting on.

Squeaky: We can meet up this weekend. It just has to be somewhere in public.
Jerk: :) GREAT! I'll send you the location. Can't wait to see you. ❤️

When Sāra went out she found Sasuke on the side of the building smoking a cigarette.
"I didn't know that you smoked." He shot her a nasty glare. "I don't."

She sighed. "Why did you just leave me in there?" He blew out his last puff and threw the cigarette on the ground before putting it out with his shoe. "I think we're moving too fast."

She looked at the floor and then up at him again. "No, babe we're not." He wanted to tell her to shut up but he was working on being nicer. "What did you say to her?" He asked her directly while squinting his eyes. "I just said that I would like for her to join us for dinner so she can check me out..." Sasuke lowered his eyebrows and crossed his arms. "Check you out?" She finally moved closer to him.