25.

"Daddy you should get acquainted with my best friend while I help mommy in the kitchen." The little girl kissed her father and hugged the mystery man before running into the kitchen.

Sasuke felt all fuzzily inside after that hug but as soon as his baby doll went into the kitchen. He gave Naruto a dirty look. "How long have my kids been calling you dad?" He questioned.

Naruto returned the look. "You really wanna do this now?" He asked him. "I don't know a better time." He leered.

"You are not ruining dinner time!" Naruto slammed his fist down on the diner table as he quietly grunted those words.

Sasuke did the same. "You son of a-" Hiroko ran out of the kitchen and glared at both of the men. "Hey! What's with all the banging?"

The 2 guys snapped their heads at her and froze. "Mommy doesn't like a lot of noise and neither do I!" She sassily threw her small hands on her hips. "So shut it up!"

She stomped back into the kitchen with her bottom lip hanging. "Word of advice, asshole." Naruto crossed his arms. "Tread lightly, she has Hinata's attitude and it's quite scary."

Sasuke sighed before looking off to the side.

He would have to see for himself how much Hina's attitude has changed because last time he checked, she was a sweet innocent woman who so much as wouldn't hurt a fly.

"You have somewhere for me to put my cloak?" Sasuke stood on his feet and Naruto clapped his hands twice. The tall raven-haired man looked at him puzzlingly with furrowed brows.

Some seconds later a woman with a black uniform came from nowhere, unbuckling the top of Sasuke's cloak. "Sir?" She glanced at his sword and Sasuke eyed her suspiciously.

"It's alright!" Sasuke murmured something under his breath before carefully unhooking his sword and handing it off to the woman.

"I'll keep it in great care, sir." She bowed to him and then she turned to Naruto, showing him the same gracious respect.

"Where's your bathroom?" He hurriedly disregarded the question by giving Naruto his palm. "It's fine, I can find it myself."

Naruto used this opportunity to go into the kitchen and flirt with his woman & play nicely with his baby girl.
*
While walking along the polished light grey marbled floors Sasuke found himself looking at all the different art pieces that hung on the deep orange walls.

Some paintings were of his parents. When his father was Hokage and when his mother was pregnant with him.

The frame was light gold surrounding the painting. He even had paintings of himself & Boruto. Sasuke curiously eyed each painting as he continued the stroll in the back of the long hallway. What hitched his breath was when he got to the glass-cased cabinet. The shiny clear glass door had dark wooden brown around it along with the boxing part of the stature.

There were pictures of Team 7. Boruto when he was a baby and a toddler. As well as Yusuke & Hiroko. There were pictures of Naruto pictured with all of his friends when Sasuke was gone.

He couldn't lie, staring at the photos was just a tad bit heartbreaking for him since he wasn't in majority of the photos.

Then when his dark orbs strolled over to the photo of Naruto and Hinata that's when he felt his heart sinking. They always did look good together, he couldn't deny that if he wanted.

In a weird world, she & he were always meant to be together. Hinata was just what Naruto needed after suffering through all the loneliness and having to fight through his path of darkness. Now realizing, he and that dobe are more alike than he'd like to admit.