20.

Sasuke's and Hinata's sex life has convalesced over these 2 months. He would take her anywhere whenever he wanted, with no issues, because she wanted it too, just as bad as he did.

It was crazy, how much he's discovered this new quality about himself and his wife. He likes to fuck... a lot. He loves fucking his wife morning, noon, day, and night.

Those 2 were like rabbits. Humping each other whenever they had the time to.

In no way was he intending to get her pregnant again but he just couldn't find it in himself to stop cumming in her. She was so tight, so warm, so good. He craved every inch of her.

But Hinata also craved him too. She matched his fire and together, they were explosive. Solidifying their connection even deeper than before. Making them both even more special.

And their young son Yusuke was happy to be in their presence. He would peek from behind the corner to get a good glance at both his parents. He would hop inside the bed with them, once everything was all clean of course, and cheese from ear to ear while being warmed between the both of them.

Yusuke would beam whenever he saw them doing general things together like eating, snuggling, speaking, etc. The little boy was sparked with joy around both his parents.

Hinata still made time for Boruto, making sure that he and Yusuke still had a tight friendship and reassuring him that she will always be in his life, no matter what was going on with her.

Of course, with all the time spent and flirtatious ways that were happening between Sasuke and Hinata, the village began sticking their 2 cents in both's relationship.

Confusingly they secretly chatted amongst each other because just last year Sasuke bad-mouthed her and sort of tarnished her good girl's image but things were looking real opposite to them.

Hiashi was against the idea of his daughter and her ex-husband, fooling around since they no longer carried the title of marriage.

But as Sasuke expressed before to him & others. Hinata is and will always be his wife, period. Ring or no ring, marriage license or no marriage license. He's already marked her, she'll forever be his woman.

For communication, Sasuke & Hina both agreed to move to a new home. There were too many painful memories in the old 1 and Sasuke already had a new house in mind. Once they both went and toured the new space, the 2 instantly chose it as their official home to plant new seeds in and start new beginnings.

All of the 4 rooms were upstairs.
Yusuke chose his own room which was at the end of the left of the long hall with his own bathroom.

Then there were 3 more rooms that Hinata and Sasuke chose. Down the end of the right hall from Yusuke's room, which was the biggest and had its own bathroom too.

Which left the 2 rooms in the middle. 1 bedroom that was a few feet away from Yusuke's was a tad bit smaller than his but it was still incredibly spacious. The only thing about it though, is that it didn't have its own bathroom.

Nor did the room that was separated between that & the bathroom. That too, was a pretty nice size room also. So for now, Sasuke & Hinata decided it would be the guest's room and bathroom.

The rich brown wooden floors surrounding the house gave it a nice family atmosphere. What Hinata loved more than the rooms were the long 10 straight-step stairs, the laundry room downstairs, and the kitchen. Such a nice modern design.

After shopping for new furniture, a new washer and dryer, some groceries, and deep cleaning, Sasuke, Hinata, and Yusuke were all settled in.
***
The sun setting cast a soft warm bronze glow over the new house in their spacious living room through the long purple curtains.

The family he always wanted (Part 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें