43.

Hinata and the kids were home again with Sasuke... the good thing was that she no longer was mad at him but the bad thing was he still looked good. Being alone with him meant she saw a lot more of him.

His height grew, his muscles got bigger, and his abs became a lot more defined. Then his perfect v-line wasn't doing her any favors.

She didn't know someone could look better with age, outside of Naruto. But he reflected that and it was driving her insane.

The fire between her legs needed to be put out. So she threw on a skimpy bra and underwear, and then she marched right to Naruto's office.

As soon as she closed the door she opened the long coat and revealed what she was wearing. But the minute she did, she regretted it.

"Narutooo." She sang his name when the coat hit the floor but when she opened her eyes she wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

"GAARA?"

The redhead slowly trailed her body as the corner of his mouth upturned into a smirk. Her heart stopped and her cheeks reddened, she was so embarrassed.

"Hinata!"

Naruto hurried and caught her before she hit the ground. "Excuse me." He picked up her coat and covered her body with his.

"Wake up, Hime."

She finally opened her eyes slowly and began blinking to get a clear view of where she was. "What happened...?" The confused woman began looking around the room they were in, hoping that everything was a silly dream but when he answered her she knew it was real. "You passed out after seeing Gaara..."

The poor woman's cheeks went red again as her lips pressed together. "W-Why didn't you tell me you had a meeting?" He held her a little tighter in his arms as she sat in his lap.

"You didn't ask and it's been a while since you gave me a special visit." He trailed the sexy undergarment and licked his lips. "You look good though... I don't think Gaara will mind me being away for 5 or 10 more minutes." Hearing his name made her want to faint again and when Sasuke walked into the room her shoulders went up and she made a face of distress. Her head turned away out of shame while he stared at her in mere shock.

It was a good thing he was wearing the cloak but to see her wearing that for that dobe pissed him off. After Naruto helped her with the coat and when she stood again, she hopped on Sasuke's back since she couldn't walk.

Luckily for her, there was no trip since he transported home but the minute they made it there he had a mouthful for her.

"So you went there to fuck him?" When she tried getting off his back he held the back of her thighs tighter. "Answer me!" She gripped the fabric of his cloak and frowned irritatingly. "You don't get to ask me these questions!"

He turned his head to the left. "The fuck I don't! Answer me, now."

Thank goodness he couldn't see her face. "Yes, Sasuke! But stop acting like you didn't know what was going on between us!" With one swift move, he tossed her not too high in the air and spun around quickly to catch her.

She gasped when she landed in his arms and her heart drummed. "Don't you ever do that again!" Her chest slowly rose and fell.

"Do you plan on staying with him forever? I need to know this."

She couldn't do anything but look away from him because the answer she wanted to scream out was yes but the answer she got from her heart was no. "Hinata..." He called out to her again almost desperately but she still couldn't bring herself to look at him.