24.

Sasuke and Hinata met up at the local tea shop outside to talk to each other.

He pulled out her chair and she dismissed it, rolling her eyes and sitting down & even though her attitude was hurting his feelings, he scooted her chair in.

Once he sat down he was met with a hot glare by her. He thought his dick couldn't work anymore. Because with all the pussy that's been thrown at him, he hasn't gotten any arousal from it.

But this moment just confirmed that it still works. Sitting across from his wife had his dick harder than a brick. He pushed down on the front of his pants to soften up.

He had to remember not to think sexual thoughts right now. They had serious things to discuss, more important than his penis.

Sasuke went soft once he finally began to speak. "Why... didn't you tell me about my daughter?" He couldn't hide the pain in his voice. "That was wrong." Hinata scolded him and flared her nose. "I can name a lot of things you did wrong!" She crossed her arms.

He looked down at the table.

All Hinata thought about was him breaking her son's heart. The constant abuse he had to endure at the hands of his father played like a loop in the back of her mind. Yusuke used to constantly beg and plead with her to have his father back in his life, that's all he wanted.

Sasuke slowly lifted his head and looked at his wife. "I'm sorry..." Hinata flashed him an intimidating glare, not letting his words play an effect on her guarded heart.

"So... why did you come back?" She directly asked him and he confusingly looked at her. "Because... I..." He exhaled. "I wanna get my family back." A quiet scoff left her lips.

"Yusuke hates you and Hiroko doesn't even know you." His chest grew a little tight as he looked down at the table again.

There was a moment of silence between them. Hinata still kept the same expression and Sasuke thought about the next words he could say to soothe her.

He was apprehensive to request his wishes but there wasn't any other way he could say it.
"Hinata... please... I need to build a bond with my children..." The cautious woman sighed.

The gate around her heart lessened.

She understood where he was coming from and the generous tone in his voice proved that.
"Okay, you can see them. Only following my rules." Sasuke smiled at her.

Hinata was shocked to see him do that...
He only smiled once, and that was when she was pregnant with their last daughter.

That's why Hiroko is so special to her.

She's her rainbow baby, and she'll protect that little girl with her life.

It's the same with Yusuke.
That young man is literally her life force.

After she explained some things to him: Needing to be gentle with Hiroko's feelings and being extra patient with Yusuke, they decided that he would meet them at a public place and he would spend time with them for an hour.
***
Naruto was happy to get some of Hinata's time. He's not sure what was with the sudden cold shoulder she gave him this past month but today he was going to get to the bottom of it.

As she sat across the table from him at their beautiful candlelit dinner, he tried having a friendly conversation with her.

"You look beautiful." He complimented her and she shyly smiled at him. "Thank you."