46.

Sasuke was pissed at Hinata for fucking him and leaving him all alone in the guest room. He felt like a male prostitute, having to replace the sheets she messed up and clean himself off in the shower after that lustful scene. She didn't even have the heart to cuddle with him.

He was happy they had sex but he wanted it to be more than that. There was a longing to get back to the gentle whispers, the soft touches, the lying in bed all day, and the shared jokes that they only knew. But she didn't say a word to him after 3 long hours of milking.

She untied everything from him and picked up her robe to put it back on & left.

Now that morning was here he was up and ready, sipping some coffee downstairs in the dining room as he waited for his children to get dressed so he could walk them to school.

He continued reading the newspaper when his kids finally came downstairs. "It's too early for you to be this annoying big brother." He snickered at his baby doll insulting Yusuke. "Quit getting smart with me." He responded.

They both entered the dining room. "Good morning daddy." She stood on her tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek. "Morning, baby doll." The little girl sat in the chair next to him on the right side of the table and Yusuke sat on the left side. "Morning paw." Sasuke sighed tiredly and closed his eyes for a moment.

Hinata came downstairs in her fuzzy blue robe and her matching slippers. "Cereal or pop-tart?" She asked her children and they chose pop-tarts. Sasuke looked at her from the corner of his eyes & he peeped her gazing at him but she still didn't say anything, adding to his anger. "Okay, sweethearts."

When Sasuke ran a hand through his hair Hiroko gasped at the bruises underneath. "Daddy!!" She howled his name and sat up in her seat. "What happened to your eyes?"
She pointed at them with a sad pout on her little face. "Mom's kicking his ass!" The young raven roared out as he pumped his right fist in the air proudly.

The little girl twiddled her fingers and gazed at him confusingly. "Huh?" He dropped his fist and explained it better. "She's beating him up." Hiroko gasped loudly again with both hands to her mouth. "Daddy, did you make mommy mad?" She gave her father the saddest look before getting out of her seat and climbing into the chair he sat on. "I'll kiss your boo-boos to make them feel better." The little girl began kissing his bruises and then she wrapped her tiny arms around him with a soft whine.

"Don't worry daddy you'll feel better soon." His heart skipped several beats as he allowed his daughter to hug him. Maybe he'll ask Hinata to keep on with her punishments.

"It's okay baby doll." He set down the coffee mug and the newspaper and began patting her back gently. "I'm not hurt." She pressed her head more into his chest and whined softly.

Meanwhile, Yusuke was smiling ear to ear with two reddened cheeks. "I'm gonna go talk to mommy." The little girl hopped off the chair and ran into the kitchen screaming for her mother which left Sasuke and Yusuke alone.

"Mom really handed your ass to you huh?" The young raven smirked but that was wiped off his face when Sasuke placed an elbow on the table and leaned over to him. "I like getting my ass kicked." Yusuke did the same, "You're bullshitting me." Both guys were now forehead to forehead as they gravely stared at each other. They refused to say anything, their eyes did all the talking.

Sasuke thought his kid was a different being, always checking him and running his mouth but not saying too much at the same time. Weirdly he reminded him of Itachi he didn't have a cold demeanor to himself, he was bubbly and friendly, and even though his mother was the same, Yusuke was a little different. It made him beam on the inside to know that this little fucker was his own man.