34. *A Lil Long*

The nightfall came and the stars shone bright. Some owls shrieked a creepy tune up in the high trees and there were some strong howls in the distance.

Yusuke and Boruto silently sat on a log. "Maybe mom and twinkle-bear should've come. They would've loved it here." The young blond stared up at the big bright moon and the stars with loving orbs.

He was so grateful to be blessed with a real mother who loves, supports, & accepts him unconditionally.

Having her in his life was something he thanked the higher power for every day.

Not to mention he also got blessed with wonderful siblings and not once have they ever made him feel like an outsider.

If Boruto could thank them a million times, he would, but for now he settled by being the absolute best for them.

"Sasuke showed me murdering people from the time he was 17..." Yusuke didn't know where it came from but it just slipped out.

Boruto snapped his head at his brother with a shocked expression and Yusuke gulped.

"He's a killer..." The young whiskered blond didn't know how to react or how to respond. His mouth opened and closed but he didn't know what to say.

His brother never went into detail about why he had so much disdain for his uncle and he never pressed him to reveal what it was since it probably would've brought up painful memories.

After what seemed like forever Boruto asked him to explain more so he could make better sense of the situation, only if Yusuke was comfortable enough doing so.
*
Naruto stood from the log with his hands on his hips and he began pacing back & forth. "Sasuke, what the fuck were you thinking?"

He was too stunned to say anything else and it showed with the way he let his head hang low, avoiding all eye contact.

"Beating him for going to the damn bathroom after keeping him in the bar for long hours?"

Naruto just couldn't believe his damn ears. He could count on hand how many times he'd hit his son, though that didn't make it any better.

"And having him around all those dangerous people when anything could've happened? What the fuck!" He rubbed his temple in a stressful manner as he continued to pace.

"Look, I know I fucked up, I know I did." Sasuke finally lifted his head.

"But I was a fucked up person and I risked my son's life to fulfill my habit." Sasuke didn't even reveal this to his therapist because he was too ashamed of himself.

"I know the relationship was torn apart but I didn't know it was this bad." Sasuke stood and Naruto knocked him back down on his ass with a punch. "That's for putting your damn hands on Hinata." He didn't even fight back because he deserved it.

Naruto shook his head and tried to find a way to cope with the news that had just been shared. "This is gonna be harder than I thought." Sasuke just wanted things to be right with his son, it wasn't a small patch but it was something that could be healed.
***
Hiroko had her mother dial her bestie's number and he picked up on the first ring. "Bestie!!" If she could leap through the phone she would. "Baby Doll?" She cutely squealed at her nickname but that was soon over when she began scolding him.

"What took you so long to call me? Do you wanna get beat up again?" She frowned over the phone and he smiled softly.

"I'm sorry, I was a little busy but I'm available now." Hiroko began making sweet conversation with him and he gladly accepted by adding in some sweetness of his own.