19. *SMUTTY*

Daddy's not gonna be at home for the weekend.

Hinata peered over at her son who was coloring inside his picture book, in the small dining room of her apartment.

"Really?"

She was busy washing the dishes as she let the fleeing thoughts run in her head.

This could be her opportunity to sleep in her bed again while Sasuke was away.

He's never asked for the spare key back, maybe he forgot, but either way, she would be there enjoying the house while he was gone.

What her husband didn't know wouldn't hurt him, too bad she learned that the hard way.
***

Art: miyori1999

Art: miyori1999

The loud music rumbled in the walls of the rented hall. Smokes and drinks were being passed around as people chatted and danced with each other.

Hinata and Ten Ten took multiple shots at the bar. For the 1st time in a good year, the violet head woman was having fun. Without the comfort of a man and no worries.

You're the cutest bunny I've ever seen.
Some random villager was buying Hinata and Ten Ten shots, flirting with her like some desperate weirdo. But she didn't care as long as he brought the drinks.

Sakura and Ino drunkenly walked over to the bar, right next to the blunette & noirette.

"You know, it's pretty disrespectful to not sing to the birthday girl," Ino said, directly staring at Hinata. "I came for the party, not her."

The pink-head and the blonde eyed her with envy, her body was amazing in that outfit but they did feel it was wrong not to celebrate her birthday. "Hinata, is that really how you feel?" Sakura asked her.

"Let's just let bygones be bygones. I've already forgiven you two for fucking my husband behind my back." That left the 2 ladies stunned, including her friend Ten Ten.

Hina knew it was the liquor talking but she let her inner thoughts run freely.
"Besides, he was probably thinking of me the entire time. Sorry to hurt you girl's feelings."

She took another shot and walked off.
Leaving Sakura & Ino to pick their faces up off the floor, and Ten Ten going off into the crowd to find her husband, so they could get frisky.

Sakura hated to think it but the drunken Hina was absolutely right...

'I'm gonna divorce Lee.' He looked at her strangely. 'Why?' She stuttered a bit. 'B-Because, you're not married... anymore...'

He unwrapped the towel from around his waist. 'So, this was always just sex. I'm still in love with my wife.' She stood up and marched over to him, nose flared and brows furrowed.
'Ex-wife.' She corrected him. But he just smirked. 'She's always gonna be my wife!'