13.

Sasuke got himself 3 dark rums on the rocks and he sulked in his suffering hardships.

Maybe he should give her a divorce. It seems like Hinata will be happier that way but from the drunken rum haze, he had a long thought.

Say he does give her this permanent separation what would this mean for him?

On a deeper level. It would mean that he's a failure that can't keep his family together.

Once again, he's let the outer forces that lie beneath the evil cracks of the underground, split him and his most cherished souls up.

Sometimes he thought that his life was meant to be shitty, truly believing that he wasn't allowed to have his very own tribe.

Probably some old Hokage cursing him for thinking he could retrieve his clan or hell, maybe this was the undeniable fact that his lineage was doomed. Only born to be wicked.

But strangely enough, every time he thought about his kid. Every-single-fucking-time, he pictured that kid's smile, proudly showing off his baby teeth.

Every-single-fucking-time he pictured that kid's face, the way his bottom lip would poke out as his mismatched eyes would slightly lower along with his little eyebrows, whenever he was upset or acting bratty.

Every-single-fucking-thing about that little guy, he noticed.

From the way his dissimilar orbs would glisten whenever he gazed at his mother.

To the way he would throw his tiny hands on his mini hips whenever he felt his foolish demands weren't being heard.

From the way, his partially chubby cheeks would slightly reddened and his little forehead would form small beads of sweat whenever he was determined at something or committed.

To the way he would be filled with bursts of energy, small brows rising, mixed eyes gaping, and tiny hands balling, grasping at nothing.

From the way both his tiny arms would be stretched out on either side as he slept.

To the way he would twirl both of his fingers whenever he would shyly hold back from asking him something.

Very much reminding him of his beautiful wife. He has all her delicate features, she's truly blessed him with all her soft traits, inside and out.

Sasuke paid attention to every little detail about his son. Every-little-fucking-thing.

The raven observed everything about his son and his wife. He had eyes on them even when he didn't attend to. It was almost as if watching them both has become his long life's mission.

Everything about them was intoxicating.
Their bliss, their hope, their waves of laughter, all of it was too fucking intoxicating to him.

How could he ever be on their frequency?
Was that possible in this day & age?

Sasuke needed to know if it was just a matter of time before his son would destroy everything he'd touched like him & Itachi.

Something in his spirit just knew that it wouldn't be long before that happiness would turn into rage before he would soon be evil.

That's why he wanted a girl!

How is the curse supposed to be broken with a boy? That is just a continuation of this hatred.

There's no way Yusuke was born pure.

Sasuke knows that his son has an abomination somewhere in there, deep down inside.

But he was sure that if he worked diligently at his son's behavior to make sure he doesn't turn out like the hateful men in his bloodline, then his son would be more than alright in this lifetime.