45.

Hinata woke up with the memory of Sasuke's words. She didn't remember anything at the bar but the memory of him telling her that she violated him stuck with her.

Did she really sexually assault him?
She sat on top of the toilet as her two fingers twiddled with one another. What would he think of her now? He probably thought she was a terrible person and that made her fatigued.

She couldn't fathom showing her face that morning but when noon came rolling in her kids were banging on her bedroom door.

After wiping her tears and drying her face she got up and answered the door. "Mommy!!" Hiroko marched inside and her brothers were behind her. "What's wrong? You didn't make breakfast." The little girl stared up at her mother with both hands on her hips and her brothers backed her up. "Yeah, and we didn't get lunch for two days in a row."

She was going to answer them until Sasuke stuck his head inside the room and that made her knees buckle before she pouted her lips embarrassingly and ran back into her bathroom with a shut of her door. "Mommy." The little girl ran over to the bathroom and began wiggling the doorknob to get in.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Boruto stood outside the door as well but Hinata couldn't hear her children because the pound of her heart was too loud. Yusuke looked at his dad. "Why is she acting weird, what's wrong with her?"

Sasuke pulled his hair into a small man bun and then he walked inside the room, he told the kids to give them some privacy. As usual, Yusuke was apprehensive but he eventually decided to leave. "You got 5 minutes to straighten this shit out." He held up his palm to his dad before stomping out of the room.

The tall raven had to remember not to put hands and feet on his kid. "Where the fuck does he get that from?" He mumbled to himself after closing & locking the bedroom door and then he walked back over to the bathroom & began knocking. "Hinata... open this door."

When she heard his voice she shot her eyes open and tensed before scrunching her shoulders. He waggled the doorknob harder. "Am I gonna have to break it to get in?"

She panted deeply before forcing herself to speak. "No, you think I'm horrible." He rolled his eyes and huffed. "Hinata, I lied to you."

That didn't convince her in the slightest. "You wouldn't lie about an accusation like that." She shook her head and pouted her lips again.

She inhaled deeply and then she exhaled. "Princess..." Her heart skipped a beat. "Open the door please." To hear that name roll off his tongue calmed her spirit. She lifted herself off the door and took one last deep breath before opening it.

He looked down at her and gazed deeply into her eyes and she did the same. There was a strong force pulling them together, he reached out and cupped the side of her face.

She placed her hand on top of his as their gazes grew more intense it was almost as if their hearts were in synced as they sped and then slowed down. Sasuke glanced at her lips before looking into her eyes again and then he leaned over to catch her lips with his.

Both of their bodies tensed for the same reason. The feeling of their mouths upon each other while sober and aware was just raw. Getting to taste that sweet tongue gliding over his brought back all those old memories but it also gave them a chance to make new ones.

Their mouths moved against each other perfectly as their tongues became wetter.

Hinata threw her other hand around his neck as her right one did the same while Sasuke's right hand slid down her curvy body, making her shiver until it ended up on her waist. He groaned into her mouth as she moaned into his and that made her stumble back into the bathroom until she hit the edge of the sink. Then he picked her up by the back of her thick thighs and sat her on it.