28.

Late at night, Sasuke heard some loud banging on his hotel door & he swore if that was Sakura or Naruto, he was gonna do some serious ass-kicking!

Don't people know better than to wake up a sleeping man in nothing but his boxers? Just when he was getting to the good part of his wet dream?

When he finally opened the door his breath silently hitched and he sucked in a strangled gasp & Hinata invited herself in without permission, pushing past him and crossing her arms with her right foot tapping excessively.

He shut the door and walked over to her by the bed and when he saw her angered state, he quickly grabbed 1 of the pillows off the bed and sat it in his lap.

"4 years ago, when you dropped Yusuke back off to me." She began explaining to him the history of their son.

"He was furious with me." She gradually began pacing back & forth. "Always giving me nasty looks, rolling his eyes whenever I spoke, and acting out."

Sasuke's eyes softened with sadness while he listened to his wife describe their son's behavior. He never would've thought Yusuke gave his mother the same treatment he's giving him right now.

Hinata's change of tone from mad to sad softened his hard tool as well.

"That night..." Tears rolled down her beautiful face. "Yusuke..." Her voice broke but she softly spoke through the sorrowful tears.

"He left me a detailed letter of how he couldn't take it anymore." She clutched her chest, having to relive that terrible moment again damaged her.

The room hotel suddenly felt stale and cold as Sasuke's emotions intensified with regret and gloom. His chest tightened and he felt the same feelings as his wife.

How could he live with himself knowing the information he knows now?

"Sasuke," Hinata stated his name breathlessly with a shuddering gasp.

"Our... *hiccup* son tried to kill himself that night..." Her lips trembled as she bawled her clear orbs out, with her right hand holding her chest. She took a deep tremulous breath, trying her best to calm herself but the memory was too much on her.

To know he caused so much pain on his heart & his heartbeat broke his own into pieces. Past Sasuke loved when she cried but present Sasuke hates it.

Before he realized it, Sasuke was on his feet, pulling her into his strong arms.

Although she didn't fight against his assurance, he wasn't sure if she'd forgiven him yet.

But even without the acknowledgment, he held her in his arms and even stranded some tears of his own.

For a moment, thick silence filled the room as they both said nothing, crying amongst each other with the hurtful feelings of their son.

But that soon came to an end when Hinata pulled away from him and looked up at him with resentment.

"What did you do to him?" Her voice now clear and callous. "I already know about you beating him and taking him to the damn bar." She shoved him though he didn't move much.

Until she shoved him harder. "What else did you do to him?" Sasuke didn't say a word, his right eye now activated and his lips sadly pouting.

"He's been having nightmares since that night! And just yesterday they started again!" He was finally forced onto the bed as he continued to allow her to shove him in the chest.

"Sasuke, what the hell did you do?!" She began crying angry tears. When he didn't answer she shoved him once more and ran both of her hands in her silky hair.