27.

The sun burned brightly as it shined across the large landscape of his family's massive backyard.

Hiroko was playing with her dollies with a comfy picnic blanket beneath her. The corner of her lips curled into a bright smile when their parents joined her.

She instantly snagged onto their father's hip and their mother tenderly gazed at her with love radiating from behind her clear orbs.

Yusuke and Boruto playfully battled against each other on the far left of their baby sister and their parents.

Once that was over, their laughter beamed through the thick breeze that blew through the tall trees outside.

But something took a turn.

The yellow shiny sun disappeared with thick dark clouds & the gentle breeze switched to harsh and rough, almost knocking the trees over. Intense tremors ran through his body, causing his spine to shiver and his teeth clink together. Suddenly feeling cold.

"What happened to the weather?" They hadn't watched anything on The Konoha News about a storm or anything, so witnessing the sudden turnover was weird.

"Dad, what's going on?" Yusuke turned around to see his father stretched out on the ground with a bath of blood underneath him.

His mixed eyes popped out of his head and his heart stopped beating for a minute. But when he saw his mother's dead body his breath hitched from his lungs.

"M-M-Mom..." His breath trembled and his whole body tensed.

Yusuke instantly ran into the house to search for his siblings. But he quickly stopped when he saw Boruto on the floor with a knife in his chest. "Borutooo!"

He dropped to his knees and whimpered, his eyes bulged at his brother's lifeless body.

Yusuke forced himself to his feet and called all over for his baby sister and when she wasn't answering him, he panicked, gripping his hair with both his hands as he gasped harshly.

Finally, after going upstairs and searching for his baby sister he found her under the bed, crying, shivering, & sweating. "Hiroko!" He stated her name in a broken voice.

"Take my hand..." Yusuke reached out his arm and stretched it as far as he could while his chest heaved and his eyes poured sad tears while reaching for his baby sister.

But the next thing that happened took the little oxygen he had away from his lungs.

A burst of unknown black flames lit up around her body and she dissipated into black ashes. "H-H-Hirokooooo!" Yusuke's eyes widened and he quickly backed himself into a corner.

His chest heaved harder and his knees drew up to his chest.

Mom, dead.
Dad, dead.
Brother, dead.
Baby sister, dead.

He didn't even have any time to grasp the situation when he heard heavy steps approaching him.

By the time he looked at the dark figure, he felt his chest caving in and his mouth grew incredibly dry.

"Hmph." The unknown man said with a devilish smirk upon his full lips.

Once the man got closer, Yusuke's eyes expanded larger than they ever have. The man's face was finally revealed and seeing that it was Sasuke scared the living shit out of him.

He began panting as his body shivered intensely when he heard a sharp sound from the large sword being pulled out.

The scary preteen froze when he plunged the sharp tool above his head, not even an inch away, otherwise Sasuke would've killed him on the spot.