32.

"She knocked him out." Yusuke and Boruto were in the bathroom together at Sasuke's hotel suite while they got ready for a nightcap. "What?" The midnight-haired lad gave the fair-haired boy a weird look.

"You heard me..." Both of the preteens made sure to keep their voices quiet just in case their mother heard them.

"He was laid out on the couch..."
Boruto was still shaken to the core, if he didn't know then not to mess around with his mom, then he damn sure knew now.

"She's a damn demon," Yusuke whispered to his brother in fear. "Just don't make her mad... as long as we don't make her mad then we're good." Boruto tried calming his brother's nerves but he understood why he was scared.

Their mother could get pretty serious when it came down to her anger and they never wanted to be on the receiving end of that.
*
"I'm not sure where to sleep."
Hinata had on a pair of shorts and a tank top and even though it wasn't profane, Sasuke couldn't stop his body from reacting.

He sat in 1 of the dining chairs, with his legs manspread.

He was grateful to have the table covering his front because he could barely stand with his high libido.

"What?!" Hiroko looked up at her mother and then she peered over at Sasuke.

"Bestie! If you don't let mommy sleep in the bed then I'll beat you up!" She furiously pointed at him causing Hinata to giggle.

"Sweetheart, that's not a very nice thing to say." The little girl brought both her hands to her mouth and gasped. "I'm sorry mommy."

Hinata giggled again. Her little girl never failed to amuse her but she could be so passionate about things, just like her father.

"You all can sleep in the bed and I'll sleep on the pullout couch."

Yusuke walked out of the bathroom baffled with both hands on his hips & arching brows. "I'm not sleeping on that dirty pad! It could be infected with something."

Hinata gave him that look & Sasuke gave him a look of his own. "Yusuke." She said his name once and he quickly straightened his attitude.

"Seriously... Mom, we wanna sleep on the pullout couch... Isn't that right Boru?" He turned toward his brother & shot him a secret coded look.

"Yeah..." He answered, trying to hide the irritation in his voice.

"Boruto, don't let him peer pressure you into anything." The boys understood what that motherly tone meant. "He's not mom. Please, can we sleep there instead?"

Hinata didn't feel like giving them a deadly stare, she was too tired.

So she just exhaled and nodded, permitting them to sleep there...
*
Around 8 pm the boys were settled on the pullout couch & the girls were comfortably snuggled in the bed.

But Sasuke still sat in the dining chair as he mentally had a conversation with his dick, practically begging for it to go down so he could stand.

Hinata called out to him. "Are you getting in bed?" He answered her. "Um.. yeah.. when I'm really, really tired, then I'll get in."

Yusuke smacked his lips loudly. "Maybe we should get him a cage so he can sleep there instead."

Sasuke's jaws clenched in anger and his nostrils flared. Again, his damn kid was pushing him to the limit.

Hinata sighed softly before looking at her baby girl, seeing that she was now peacefully sleeping. So she laid her down beside her and gently got out of the bed.