Love Triangle (1)

Never in a billion years did you think you'd have to make a decision like this. You didn't even think you'd ever be here in the first place! If someone told you that you'd be where you are now, a year ago, you'd of laughed at them. But here you are.

It was the last show on the Let's Trip Tour and you were sat outside the venue. You regretted not bringing out your jacket because it was a cold night in Boston. You could hear fans going crazy and who could blame them? They were meeting people who helped them throughout so much.

You knew what you had to do. It was the right thing, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt like hell. You were going to lose someone tonight and you'll never be ready for that.

How did you get into this mess without even realising. And how were you going to get out of it?

You could run..you were kinda fast and they wouldn't be able to catch you because they were inside. Maybe you could move to Egypt, you always wanted to see the pyramids anyway. But you weren't a coward.

Well, you were, that's why you let it come this far. You need to make a decision tonight but why is it so hard though?

A few years ago

"Come on, Y/N!" You heard your best friend say. "We'll be late"

Laura paced around your hotel room. She had bags over her shoulders, debating in her head to leave you behind.

"You know I have to start early today. I have five people to style and I don't want to rush with them!" She groaned, sitting on the bed.

You came out of the bathroom with flushed cheeks. It wasn't like you to slow things down, especially with work. But you wanted to look nice today.

The Let's Trip tour was starting today and you were happy management let you come along with Laura to work on the styling team with her.

"Sorry" you replied. "I lost track of time"

Laura looked at you and rolled her eyes. "Oh, you and I both know you're lying. I know what you're doing and honestly? Can't blame you"

She was right.

It's not like you've never met the guys, you've just never seen them in person. It was impossible to escape the impact the Sturniolo Triplets had. And now, you were going to work with them as a stylist.

You were in charge of styling Chris Sturniolo. You didn't know much about him. You knew what he looked like, which was good to know to get around him.

You were nervous. You could feel your hands getting clammy just thinking about the pressure to make him look good on stage. You wanted to be good. No, you know you are good. You wanted to impress them.

"Think you know it all?" You asked, throwing a pillow at her.

"I know it all" she laughed, throwing it back at you. "Now move. We need to leave as soon as possible"

You could hear the fans before you walked through the doors. Everyone was moving like crazy, but you could feel the excitement. You loved it already. This was meant to be.

Laura walked fast, leaving you behind as you looked at your surroundings. You weren't paying attention, until you felt something crashing into you, making you fall to the floor.

Luckily, the person who knocked you down, was quick enough to put a hand behind your head so you didn't hit it. You tried to curse but the weight in your chest made it impossible to talk.

The person lying on top of you groaned in discomfort. "Are you okay?" They asked. You opened your eyes to the sound of his voice and you were shocked.

Matt's face was too close to yours. Noses almost brushing together as he looked at you.