13- First morning

The rays of the sun woke me up. For a fraction of a second, I had forgotten that I was no longer at the mansion. But, when I saw all the beds granted and the stone walls, I remembered that I was no longer there. For my greatest relief.

I turned my head and saw Mattheo still sitting in the chair, and was sleeping. I'm glad they stayed with me. He really cared about me.

I decided to take advantage of the fact that he is sleeping to go to my dormitory. After spending the night in an infirmary bed, a shower, seemed to me to deserve. And I couldn't spend the day in my pajamas either. So, I slowly got out of bed. And walked away from it, on tiptoe.

I checked the time at 9:33 a.m. Students must be in class which allows me to leave without being seen.

I still walked with a quick step, to be sure to meet anyone. I entered the common room at the same time as voices were heard in the corridor. They must have been Slytherin's students. What could other students from another house do here? Absolutely not wanting to be seen in this outfit I ran to the secret door, opened it and went back to my dormitory slamming the door. I noticed that the wall near the door was slightly blackened. Everything else had been repaired. I took out my wand, and pronounced a spell, which instantly restored the wall to its original state. Once again, it was a little-known spell. Most sorcerers think that it is impossible to repair burned walls and it is to believe that schools are not learning anything useful.

I then go to my bathroom and spend about ten minutes under hot water. I wrap a towel around my body and a second on my dripping hair, then I dried it with a spell a few moments later.

I went to my laundry cabinet. I didn't have class today so I could wear, as well as I see fit.

I opted for a fairly simple, but very classy green dress, which I had made myself. It was made of lace and was much longer at the back.

Not having permission to leave my mansion, I had started sewing shortly before Mattheo's departure

Not having permission to leave my mansion, I had started sewing shortly before Mattheo's departure. Initially, it was only to be a hobby. But following my brother's departure, I had much more free time. So, I spent more and more time sewing and I finally discovered a passion for sewing.

And it's not to brag, but I have talent for creating clothes. Above all, taking into account the materials at my disposal. I sewed my clothes from old fabrics that I found in a room where my father had locked me up. For the most part, I used some spells to improve them, but it doesn't make a big difference.

To be honest, after the departure of my brother, I started sewing only in order to forget it and be able to think of something else. Our separation did not have only bad sides after all. Maybe if he had stayed I would never have continued sewing.

I remembered then that I had read that there was a fabric store with bacon. I had to go! I had recently made dress sketches and I absolutely wanted to make them. But I needed different fabric. I had brought the rest of my fabrics, but these dresses were much more chic and I had to use a different and better quality fabric.

I knew that it was forbidden to go to the lard outside, from outings. But maybe if I ask Dumbledore he will be worth accepting and granting me permission. I don't risk much to ask.

I put on the new shoes that I had just finished. I had modified an old pair found I don't know where and had made it much prettier in my opinion.

My shoes, which were of brown origin, were now covered with a copper-like fabric, green and black in color. I had left some elements intact. I had changed the laces and dyed them black.

Personally, I was very proud of my creation and what others would think about it was of no importance to me

I put on mascara. And I put my hair back on and put my earrings in rings.

I was finally ready, I came out of my dormitory much   much more serene, since I was no longer in pajamas.

I went down the stairs that lead to the boys' dormitory and noticed that all the Slytherins in the common room were looking at me. I quickly crossed the eyes of one of them and read his thoughts. Then that of another and another. And so on. They were all thinking the same thing, how could I have access to the boys' dormitory? I also read a lot of jealousy from girls. The boys, for their part, found me very pretty. And it made me smile. How not to smile when you are envied by everyone. An incredible feeling, especially for a Riddle. I left the room feeling all eyes on me.

I went to the director's office. I arrived in front of a large statue*.

I had to say the password for the stairs to appear. But I had no idea about this one. I decide to go there by chance. I approached this one and said "cod juice". It was the first thing that came to my mind. The chances that it will work are minimal or even non-existent.

To my astonishment, the stairs appeared. I approached them, and I mounted them. The door closed and I continued my ascent. I arrived in a corridor. There were many executives and he kept talking, or rather whispering. I found it strange, but I didn't dwell on it and continued on my way to the director's office.

I finally arrived at his door and hit it.

- Enter Miss Riddle! Says the director's voice

I opened the door surprised that he knew who had banged on his door.

I came back and understood a little more how he knew that I was the one who was banging on his door.