52- Increasing afraid

I tried again to get rid of Cormac's grip. My gesture seemed to upset him and therefore, he then pressed me more and more against him. He held me so hard that it was starting to cut my breath. I was in pain, atrociously in pain.

- Don't try to make me believe such a thing, Malfoy. You're never together and then she doesn't even have your name.

Cormac said this to Draco with an arrogant smile.

Tears continued to rise to my eyes. I had the impression that it never stopped. I was more and more afraid. I was choking more and more.

I watched Draco helplessly. I wanted everything to stop. I needed him, I needed his help.

My vision slowly began to blur. I was really starting to run out of air. I hardly saw any more. I could absolutely distinguish anything. I started to get hot. Very hot. I was as hot as if I had thrown myself into a fire. I felt like my whole body was on fire. I felt like I was burning on the spot.

- OUCH!

I suddenly heard a cry of pain. At the same moment, Cormac let go of me. I then started breathing again. My breathing was loud and strong. I slowly began to regain my vision. At that moment I saw Draco who had not moved a centimeter, looking with a desire for Cormac murder. A second later, Draco threat himself on Cormac. I made my way at the last moment, preventing him from rushing into me with full force. Draco began to hit Cormac. Draco was also receiving blows. Every time, Draco was the one who had the upper hand. Despite everything, it hurt me a bit to see it this way.

My breathing was still noisy and strong. I still had difficulty catching my breath. I started coughing. I coughed a lot, the air barely got to my lungs. I collapsed little by little and delicately on the ground, due to the pain. I removed my tie, trying to help me in some way to breathe. I was below a few offices. I saw the two boys fighting. The battle never seemed to come to an end. I was looking at him without being able to stop the one who has my heart from hurting himself even more. I was coughing again and again. I try to take deep breaths, but it only made me choke and make me cough more and more.

Suddenly, I felt arms surrounding me and pulling me backwards. The person got up and then passed his hands under my arms and lifted me up.

- Theo, Enzo, take care of the other two. I take care of her.

I immediately recognized my brother's voice.

- Mattheo! *Cough*, how *tough**, * *touss*, do you*tout* *tousse

I tried to finish my sentence, but I couldn't do it. I was choking more and more.

- Later, OK? We're going to go to the infirmary first.

"And then I'm going to kill him," whispered Mattheo

I approved with my head and I heard Mattheo whisper something. I knew perfectly well what he had said.

- No! I say.

- What? No, to what?

Not preferring not to answer and thus worsen my breathing, I looked at him with a look that clearly means "you know what I'm talking about".

- I'm going to do the same. I didn't need your opinion. He almost killed you. I won't let him go like that.

Mattheo answered me in a dry and firm tone.

I didn't reply anything. I had neither the strength nor the desire to yell at me with my brother. In any case, when he has an idea in mind, it is difficult to make him change his mind. He is very stubborn, a bit like me, I admit.

Mattheo didn't add anything to him either. He put his arm behind my back to help me keep my balance. I had such a sore throat. Every breath I tried to take burned my throat.

Mattheo and I are slowly moving towards the infirmary. I'm not moving very fast. I have trouble staying up. I feel like I've lost all control over my muscles. I have the impression that at any moment, I will collapse. The infirmary is still very far away. It is the opposite of us. I suddenly really don't feel well all of a sudden.

I stop gradually. I feel like I'm slowly losing control of my muscles. My head is starting to turn.

- I don't feel very well...

Suddenly, everything turned black. I lost consciousness when I finished my sentence.