44- Concern

The rest of the day passed without much interest. On the other hand, I had the chance to speak to Harry. When I informed him of the possibility that he too was a horcrux , he seemed very unsurprised. Harry and I then made the joint decision to destroy the other hocruxs before focusing on this detail.

The next morning I woke up with horrible pain in my arm. I got up from my bed and turned on the lights. I then just as soon saw my ash-black fingers. I observe my hand for many minutes. I didn't understand what was happening to me. This had never happened outside of losing control of my powers.

I didn't understand anything anymore. My fingers changed color and my wounds miraculously disappeared. I don't understand how all this happens.

I decided to give up on finding the source of all this. I quickly dressed and went to the great room. As soon as I enter, I see my brother beckoning me to go sit with him. I then notice that Draco is strangely not there. In fact, he's nowhere in the Great Hall. I'm starting to worry. I'm afraid something happened to him. Suddenly I remember that I must forget all this. I don't have to think about him anymore. Never again.

I then joined my twin and sat next to them. I greeted the three boys beside me.

- How are you ? You don't seem to be doing very well and your fingers seem burnt. Ask me Theodore.

— yes yes , I'm just a little in the moon. Otherwise for my fingers, it's nothing. I woke up and he was like this. I said as if this was all completely normal.

-"Wait, you mean you have no idea why your fingers are like that?" Lorenzo asked me.

Mattheo impatiently awaited my response. He was starting to worry about everything that was happening to me recently.

I nodded.

- Rosemarie ! You need to stop acting like this is normal. You're hurt ! you heal yourself and your fingers change color. It is not normal ! Mattheo said to me a little angry so that I could take this a little lightly.

I was about to answer him, but a horrible headache stopped me. I closed my eyes in pain, lowered my head and placed one of my hands on my forehead.

— Are you okay, Rosemarie? All three boys ask me at the same time.

—mmm... Yes, I just had a sudden headache, but it's okay now. I raised my head and opened my eyes.

The three boys looked at me in astonishment.

- What's the matter ?

— Your eyes Rosemarie. They are made completely orange. Say Lorenzo.

- What ?! Are you serious ? I asked shocked and confused.

— It's not a joke, Rosemarie. Your eyes are really orange. Theodore replied.

I look at the boys confused. I don't understand what's happening to me. I then look at my brother. This is all starting to worry me. I need him right now. I need him to help me understand everything that's happening.

Mattheo looks at me and immediately understands that I need him to help me. He understands my anxiety and my confusion. He understands that I need him.

He turns completely around. He is now sitting sideways. He takes my hands, and makes me understand to position myself like him. I now face him. I feel lost and afraid. My brother looks at me with a confident and determined look. His look calms me a little, it reassures me slightly.

— Rosemarie, close your eyes and take deep breaths, okay? My twin told me. I nod at his request. I then closed my eyes and took deep breaths. After a few minutes, I opened my eyes again.

— Your eyes are back to normal, Rosemarie! Say Theodore.

I let out a sigh of relief.

— Rosemarie, if anything strange happens again, you need to tell me or at least one of us. Say my brother.

- All right. I promise I'll tell one of you if anything else happens. Say I

-"You better keep your promise. Replied my twin.

— Mattheo , trust me a little!

— Okay, okay. It's okay, I trust you. he said.

We continue to eat, then we go to our class. The course was long and platonic. I even fell asleep for about thirty minutes. Unfortunately, I was woken up by Enzo, who had decided that I had slept enough.

—What's wrong with him? Why are you waking me up? I asked Enzo with a sleepy voice.

— Oh stop whining Riddle . The teacher started to observe you and noticed that you were sleeping. But you can always go back to sleep and get detention. Say Lorenzo.

— Roooh ... You're exaggerating, three-quarters of the class is asleep and he doesn't realize it. In any case, detention is less torturous than this course.

Fortunately, the class ends exactly after my sentence. The students got up from class to see the disturbed look of the teacher who was speaking . I was still sitting, but I saw that the professor was about to continue speaking. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the room with some boys.

Draco was with us. He still looked at me with a dark look. It made me feel guilty. I then walked away, leaving the boys between them.

I went to my dormitory. Once in my dormitory I put my bag down before jumping onto my bed. I lay down on the bed half-made.

I then noticed that my fingers were still like this morning. This was strange. In fact, when this happened it disappeared after one or two hours maximum. But currently, my fingers have been like this for more than 3 hours. And it was very likely that he had been like this for, even, longer. I have no idea what time they got like this since I was sleeping. I was starting to worry a little. Besides, it didn't seem to have diminished in the slightest.

I got up to go see Mattheo , but I stopped walking past the mirror in my room. I noticed a lock of red hair among my blonde hair. This was not very apparent since it was at the back of my head under my blond hair which hid it.

I really started to worry. I was terrified. All this was unknown to me. Was I an effect of my powers? Unfortunately, I can't know that. No one knows where my powers come from, at least to my knowledge. I then rushed out of my dormitory.