22- Miracle cure

Once Hermione had entered the classroom, I went to my dormitory.

On the way, I saw two students of Serdaigle watching me. He seemed discouraging, and I knew exactly what it was about.

It must have been the child of Mangemort parent. My father's servants aren't all former students who went to Serpentard. And the way they look at me and their long-sleeved sweater when it's very hot makes me think.

My father will be made aware of my friendship with the trio much sooner than I thought.

But I don't get too upset about it. All I have to do is tell him that I got close to them in order to gather information.

I then thought back, how happy I was to know how to hide my mark of darkness without wearing a certain type of garment. I had managed to come up with a very difficult formula that could be dangerous if mispronounced to disguise it. That way, I can wear what I want without constraint.

Anyway, as the Dark Lord's daughter, people must know I'm one.

-

Then I came to my dormitory. I opened the door, and went back to my room. I went to my couch at the opposite end of where my bed was.

- Rosemarie, we need to talk.

I jumped, and the torches went out for half a second. I turned to my bed, where the voice came from. Then I saw Mattheo.

- You're serious! You scared me! "You can't go where you want when you want!" I said.

 - I'm sorry, but you don't want to talk to me! I had to get to see you. He replied.

- That's right, Part! I told you to get out of my life just as long as you don't agree to me talking to the threesome! I scream.

- That's right! You made me realize I'm acting like our stupid father. But I just want to protect you. I wouldn't say it, but someone else will. And you know as well as I do what the consequences will be. "And I don't want that to happen to you!" he said.

- Are you really sincere?

- Yes, and I'll help you if, Father, you get in trouble for it. And they're our allies. Their goal is also to eliminate Voldemort. It's an advantage for us.

— A sharp-knife advantage. I say.

-Yes, but it's still an advantage. Mattheo added.

- I hope I didn't hurt you too much when I hit you.

— I would say that it was my pride that took a hit. You're hitting pretty hard anyway. He replied.

- Come on, I'll get all the blood out of your face. I said as I pulled him by the hand into my bathroom,

— That is correct, it is not necessary.

- Stop crying for two seconds. You can't stay the same. I say

I drained all the blood that was left on her face. Then I cleaned up the few wounds I had caused. Then I noticed something.

- "Mattheo, how long have you had a scar on your nose?" I asked, suspecting that he had fought with someone.

- Oh, it's nothing. It's been a while. Did he answer?

- Stop lying to me, it's very visible and you didn't have it yesterday! Who did you fight with?

— Nott.

I looked at him with fat men knowing very well the reason that had led her to attack him.

- Stop looking at me like that! It's his fault, he went looking for it. He shouldn't have touched you. And I made him understand what happens when you don't respect that! he said on the defensive.

- Are you sorry?

- For fighting?

- No, for fighting you with one of your best friends.

- No, no one will touch you the way he does. Whoever it was, I would have done it the same way.

- You'll never change, always fighting. I said with a smile.

- It was necessary. "He needed a good lesson!" he replied.

- "And you think he'll be your friend after that?" I asked.

-It's not the first time I've fought with him. We all fought together at least once. Added Mattheo.

-It's a strange relationship you have anyway. I said as I finished disinfecting her wounds.

-Thinking, tomorrow, Friday, we're having a party. You'll be able to see what it is.

- Enzo explained to me what it is. That sounds like fun. Oh, and I'm thinking about it, I have to tell you something. That's what I said.

- What did you do, Rosemarie?

- In fact, I may have told Enzo that we spent several years locked up. I asked him not to say anything. I say.

- Don't worry. Enzo won't tell, you can trust him. He's very loyal, he'll keep his promise. Mattheo answered me.

-Thank you, I was afraid I made a mistake. That's what I said.

- "If there's one to whom you shouldn't say something like that about me, it's Nott. " I like him when he's not too close to you, but sometimes he's a real asshole. He said as he took a cigarette out of his pockets.

- You're not going to smoke here? I say.

-Where do you want me to go? Teachers are watching everywhere.

-I don't care! I can't let my room stink! And do as I do and stop smoking!

-What do you mean you don't smoke anymore? "Yesterday, you stole one of my cigarettes!" he said.

-Yes, you're right. But that's to see if the cure worked. I used a potion to quit smoking and wanted to see if it worked.

-Does it work? He asked me intrigued.

-Yes, idiot. It was disgusting.

-All right, I wouldn't smoke here. He says in a row his pack of cigarettes.

-Thanks, but you should quit smoking.

-It allows me to forget my problems. And you know that, we have lots of them. Say Mattheo.

- But I know a better remedy. I said, I was heading for my closet.

— And what can this famous remedy be? My brother laughed.

-Alcohol! I said holding him a bottle of booze.

-How did you get that?

-I steal them from someone at the mansion. That's what I've been doing for two years.

- I never would have thought that of you. Says he over a sip.