36-Harry

—Wow! I never thought you would ask me that. Said—he really surprised.

I looked at Harry stressed. I thought he would have said yes, but suddenly I was questioning myself. What if I was wrong and Harry didn't want to help us at all.

—Of course, I accept! I think this all needs to end and I think he's ruined the lives of you and Mattheo enough. Say, Harry.

—Thank you, Harry! I was really afraid that you would say no. It's really important for me and my brother. I also know that he has turned your life upside down a lot. And by helping us, we will be able to change everything. I have to go join Hermione. But come at midnight to this place. I say, handing him a piece of paper with the location of the cave. Mattheo and I will be there and we will be able to talk about what we are going to do without worrying about being surprised.

—I'll be there. Said he.

I made the bubble disappear and I unlocked the door then I started to leave.

—Rosemarie! cried Harry.

I stopped and turned around.

—Malfoy will be fine, don't worry. And don't forget that we are here for you if there is anything. Said he.

—Thank you, Harry. See you tonight. I say before leaving.

I then left the classroom and headed for the dungeons. I looked at the time. It had been an hour since I left Hermione. So she had been waiting for me for an hour. What a bad friend I was. I told him it was all going to be quick, but since we talked about Draco it took longer than expected. I hope she won't mind.

I headed for the dungeons as quickly as I could. But those stupid stairs kept moving. I really don't see the benefit of having stairs that keep moving.

After what seemed like an eternity, I arrived at the entrance to my common room. I looked around for my friend, but couldn't find her anywhere. She must have lost her patience and gone back to her dorm.

I decided to go anyway to see if she was in the Slytherin common room. Maybe something had happened to him. After all, Slytherins are known to dislike Gryffindors, let alone muggle-parent wizards.

So I entered the room worried. I looked for her quickly, but no trace of her. So, I decided to head to my room. I opened the secret door so quickly that I wasn't even sure I had opened it.

I quickly opened the door to my room and walked into it.

I then saw Lorenzo and Hermione.

I was so relieved. I was really scared for her.

—Hi! How are you? I haven't seen you all day. Lorenzo told me.

—Enzo! It's good and you? I say hugging him.

—I hope you don't mind that we went back to your room. Enzo saw me waiting for you and he let me in so that nothing happened to me.Hermione told me.

—Thank you, Enzo. I was really worried that something had happened to you. I'm so sorry Hermione! I didn't think it would take so long. I said hugging Now Hermione.

—Okay, I'll leave you. You have something to discuss if I'm not mistaken. Said Lorenzo getting up from the sofa where he was sitting.

—Please stay Enzo! I said. I want you to know too, and then I trust you.

—Are you sure? And Hermione, you don't mind? he answers me.

—I have absolutely nothing against the fact that you stay. Say Hermione.

—I'm sure and I took a deep breath then I continued. I need to tell you about it. I need your help. But you must promise me not to say anything. I say.

—I promise! exclaimed my two friends at the same time.

I then returned to close the door that I had not closed. I then saw the door to the boys' dormitory open. Panicked at the idea that it was Draco, I slammed the door shut, which caught the attention of my two companions. They seemed a little confused by my attitude, but did nothing. And I thanked them for that.

I went back to my friends and sat down in the small armchair facing my friends. They looked at me worried. They were real friends, they care about me and I was grateful to have them in my life.

I took deep breaths before launching into my story.

—How did it go Rosemarie? Hermione said eagerly to know how my dating Draco had gone.

—I preferred not to talk about it, Hermione. It went really well. But I must forget all that. I say, holding back the tears from running down my face.

—I don't understand why you have to forget? And forget what? Ask me, Enzo.

—That's what I have to tell you. Yesterday I received a letter from my father. He wanted me to go to see him, but I shouldn't tell anyone. I went there, he asked me why I was hanging out with you, Hermione and the guys. But I easily fixed that, and Harry knows about it and he's going to help me. But I'll tell you the details later. I said.

—That's why you weren't here this morning! Added Berkshire.

I nodded before continuing.

—But then he made me disown Draco. He said if I don't he will kill him. I said letting a tear run down my face.

—Oh, Rosemarie, I'm so sorry. Hermione told me to stand up and he walked over to hug me.

—I'm sorry, Rosemarie. Does Mattheo know? Lorenzo asked me, rising in turn to join the hug.

—Yes, when he left during dinner to find me I told him. I said.

—Do you want me to drop a note to Draco or something like that? Enzo asked me.

—No, please do not do that Lorenzo. I can't. I don't know what I'm going to do. Having to forget that is killing me inside. I'll have to avoid it, that's all I can do. I said.

—We're going to help you, aren't we, Enzo?  Say Hermione.

—Yes, Hermione is right, we will help you. I can easily distract Draco and Hermione can stay with you. It's going to be fine, Rosemarie. Say Lorenzo.

I then let my tears run down my cheeks. But this time, it wasn't tears of sadness, but tears of joy in a way. I was proud to have friends like them.