49- Truths

I rushed down the tower. I waited for footsteps behind me. Despite everything, I didn't stop. I continued to move forward quickly without ever looking behind me. I knew for a fact that it was Draco. But I didn't want to hear anything. He had hurt me, and even if he explains it won't change anything. I still couldn't be with him for his own safety.

- Rosemarie ! Hold on ! Let me explain to you ! Malfoy said, gradually closing the distance, separating us.

— You don't have to explain anything to me. It's your life and you do what you want.

I stop suddenly. And I turn around to face him. The distance between us is very short. I can't stop a few tears from rolling down my cheeks.

—If you want to kiss Parkinson, do it. I have no say in this. I have no control over your decisions. Nothing and no one stops you from doing it. You don't have to explain anything to me...

I let my tears flow down my cheeks as I spoke to him. I almost told him that I had rejected him to protect him, but I stopped myself at the last second. I hate showing my emotions, but currently I have no control over them.

Draco slowly approached me. I didn't move as he approached. I didn't want to get away from him. I wanted to hug him . I wanted to be near him. I felt so confused and mixed. I knew I couldn't stay near him. I had to protect him, but I didn't want to separate from him. I just wanted to smell his scent and the warmth of his heart. I was fed up with my father. My life was so different from other young people with a father like this. Death is your biggest fear when you have a father like him. He won't stop you from going out with friends like other parents. He will threaten you, to the point of hurting you. It's all too much, I can't take it anymore.

Draco moves closer and closer to me. He brings his hand to my face. He gently wipes my tears. The feeling of his hands is pleasant. His hands are warm , but his rings are cold. I love feeling the soft warmth of his hands on my face and the sensation of his icy rings sliding across my face.

I look into his eyes and burst into tears. He immediately hugged me. He hugged me very tightly against his chest. I feel his scent and the warmth of his body against me. I cry into him as he strokes my hair. He whispers sweet words in my ear. Little by little, I begin to calm down, but Draco still holds me very tightly against him. It's like he's afraid I'll run away, or I'll leave. He didn't want me to go and I didn't want to go either.

Draco removed one of his hands from my hips and brought it close to my face. He gently wiped away the tears that were streaming down my face.

- I do not like him. I just tried to forget you, I tried to take you out of my thoughts. Ever since you told me to forget you, I've only been thinking about you. I try to forget you, but you are always on my mind. I can't forget you, and it's not this Parkinson's that's going to make me forget you. No one can make me forget you. I'm so sorry... Draco whispered, kissing my scalp.

I looked at him. I wanted to tell him the truth. I wanted to tell him everything. I wanted to tell him that I never stopped loving him and thinking about him. He has always been in my thoughts. I never really wanted to forget it. I simply had no choice. I wanted to protect him. I looked at him deeply, my blue eyes lost in his gray ones. We could read the sincerity of his words and his feelings. I didn't have the strength to reject him again, but I couldn't tell him all this. Otherwise he would be in danger.

I continued to look at him and lose myself in his gray eyes. I thought about what I should do. I loved him so much. I decided that I had to tell him a minimum of all of this, but in covert words.

—Draco, I have never stopped loving you and I never will. I don't want to forget you, but I have to. I'm not doing it against you, I'm doing it for you... I said, letting the tears flow down my cheeks.

- What are you talking about ? I don't understand, please explain. I'm sure we can work this out together. He whispered, unsure if he understood what I meant.

He continued to wipe away the tears that were streaming down my cheeks. His gray gaze was locked into mine. I felt good, but at the same time bad, very bad. I couldn't let him get close to me if that's what we both want. I have to protect him from the danger he runs by being near me. It was so difficult and heartbreaking. I wanted to keep him close to me, but I wasn't allowed to. I took my courage and tried as best I could to enlighten him on the situation.

- "I just want to protect you. I have no other choice, Draco.

Tears streamed down my face. I tried to get out of Draco's grip, but I couldn't. This one holding me tighter and tighter against him. I felt like he was starting to understand what I was trying to explain to him and that he didn't want to lose me again. He didn't want me to go, because for him that would mean he lost me again. I felt his heart beating, which calmed me a little and made my tears stop. I felt good in his arms, but at the same time I felt like I was breaking something. I felt like I was doing something forbidden, but I loved it. I then stopped my attempts to break away from his embrace.

Not Evil,Just Hurtजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें