53- Panic

I slowly opened my eyes. I was in pain everywhere. My whole body made me suffer. When I managed to open my eyes, the sun blinded me. I stood up in bed to get away from the sun. I looked gently around me. I was a little lost. I was in the infirmary, but the problem was that I didn't remember going there. In fact, I didn't remember anything about what had happened today. I remembered everything that happened yesterday and before, but after that, I have no memory.

I looked around me. No one but me was here. I began to move in bed. I was starting to get out of bed, but once my two feet touched the ground, I collapsed. My legs were not able to support me. I tried to get up, but I couldn't do it.

I end up giving up. At the same time, I noticed red marks on my arms. These looked like hands. Like two red handprints on my arms.

Suddenly, I had a flashback. I remember Cormac hugging me against him and choking me. I was crying, I was afraid and I was shaking.

I slowly began to cry, to remember. Then, I had a second memory. Draco was there. He was trying to help me. He didn't like to see me in this situation. He was enraged. These eyes were black, his jaw tense as well as these fists.

I cried more and more at this other memory. I was scared and I began to tremble.

Another memory comes back to my mind. I was about to lose consciousness because of the lack of oxygen. I felt myself getting hot, very hot. I was hot and suddenly Cormac let go of me screaming in pain. He held those hands that seemed a little red. Draco threw himself on him, enraged.

I then remember everything else. I kept crying. I was scared. I was afraid that Cormac would find me and start again. I cried more and more and trembled even more. My breathing began to be started. I was so scared. I was alone in the middle of the infirmary, sitting on the floor and unable to move. If Cormac came, I couldn't do anything against him.

This thought made me even more stressed. My breathing was getting worse and worse. I was starting to have a panic attack. My tears resounded throughout the room.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps in the infirmary. Scared, I dragged myself under the bed of the infirmary where I was earlier. I tried to make no noise. I didn't want to be found. Unfortunately, my breathing was so strong and sterry. I was having a panic attack and it was obvious that I would not be able to stop all alone.

The sound of footsteps was getting closer. Tears were running more and more down my cheeks. I was scared and I was shaking.

Suddenly, I saw my feet. From under the bed I couldn't see the rest of the body. I trembled more and more. I was afraid that it was Cormac. I never want to see him again. I was so scared.

The individual's feet approached the bed. The individual stopped right next to the bed. My breathing was stronger and more strong and statted. Suddenly the individual crouchs down. I then saw my twin brother.

Mattheo sat on the floor and looked at me. He had a sad face. He seemed to feel guilty.

- M - Ma-Matt-ttheo

Say I with difficulty due to my panic attack.

Mattheo passed his arms around my waist and pulled me from under the bed. He installed me by his side before pulling me towards him. He held me in these arms.

- Calm down, Rosemarie... Everything is fine... he will never approach you again... I promise you... Take deep breaths, please...

Mattheo tells me this in a very calm tone. His tone of voice reassured me a little, but I couldn't help but cry. Usually, Matthew could reassure me and calm my panic attacks, but this time, it didn't work. I kept shaking and crying. My breathing was getting worse and worse. The tears flowed so hard that they blurred my vision.

I felt Matthew tense. He seemed to be a little disconcerted. It was unusual that he couldn't calm me down and it seemed to bother him. Mattheo spoke to me in a soft voice, tried to reassure me. He hoped to calm me down.

Unfortunately, it didn't change anything. My tears were not exhausting, but were increasing.

- Rosemarie please... Calm down, please...

Mattheo told me in a soft voice and both disconcerted and frightened.

I heard footsteps again. It made me panic. I began to tremble even more. The sound of footsteps that were getting closer and closer made me lose more and more control over my breathing.

- I'm going to take care of it Mattheo

The individual I had heard had just spoken to Mattheo. I was in a pitiful state that I couldn't even identify the person who had just spoken.

I felt Mattheo undo his embrace. He got up and left a little further into the room. I then felt arms surrounding me again, but this time the arms surrounded my waist. On contact, I shivered and I understood who it was.

- Calm down princess. No one is going to hurt you, I promise you. He will never approach you again, I assure you. I will make sure personally. You have nothing to fear. No one is going to touch you without dealing with me. Everything will be fine. I'll stay with you as long as you want. Takes deep breaths. Focus on your breathing and nothing else. I'm going to stay with you. I'm not going anywhere princess.

Draco tells me this in such a soft and calm voice. I suddenly felt a wave of calm overwhelm me. I felt good. I felt calm and safe. I slowly began to try to regain control over my breathing.

One of his hands was surrounded around my waist while the other held one of my hands. At that moment I began to play with these rings with my other hands. He did not react to my gesture and said nothing. He continued to talk to me softly while watching me play with these rings. It calmed me down without me really knowing why.

I kept trying to regain control of my breathing while playing with these rings. Quickly, I regained control and began to breathe again in a normal way.

- That's good, my angel. Continue like this. Take a deep breath, it will help you stop shaking.

Draco tells me this even more tenderly than before. My heart is beating but it's no longer due to my panic attack. Draco is the one that makes my heart beat like this. I feel good with him and protect. I can't disobey him and immediately I start taking a deep breath. As he had predicted it stopped my tremors. I feel better and more relaxed.

- Good girl....

Draco gently whispers in my ear with a bit of teasing in his voice.