20- The astronomy tower

Lorenzo and I left the classroom together and headed to our dorm. We didn't have any classes for half an hour. So we decided to go into the secret room of our dorm.

On the way, I ran into Hermione, and she asked me if I was okay since I had missed a class. I said yes to her head and promised to tell her about it later.

Once in the secret room, I saw Enzo walk towards the foyer. And he tried as hard as he could to light it. I stopped him.

Leave it to me.

He looked at me a little lost.

I walked towards the hearth and created a small flame in my hands which I then delicately placed in the hearth. The fire then took place and the fireplace began to warm the room.

I completely forgot that you control the fire.  But anyway, it's convenient. He says laughing.

I don't agree with you. It's rarely practical. It's kind of awkward. The number of times I set something on fire would impress you. I say.

"Wait, did you set your room on fire the other day?" He asked me.

"Yes, I have lost control of my emotions and therefore of my powers as well."

It must not always be easy to live with such powers. Enzo added.

I won't make you say it.

Suddenly, footsteps were heard on the stairs. I watched Enzo panic. We both knew it was the boys.

When we came here, we completely forgot that they might come, too.

The boys then came to the doorstep and stared at me.I was too much here. So I walked towards them, Draco stepped out of the way to let me pass. Then my brother gave him a black look for this gesture. I went down the stairs and went to the library hoping to find Hermione.

Luckily for me, I found her just as she was coming out. Without knowing why, I hugged Hermione. She seemed astonished, but very pleased.

We walked in the corridors and explained to him why I had missed the course.

Of course, she also took advantage of this discussion to tell me about what had just happened in botany class. She saw me watching Draco.

Suddenly, Harry and Ron come to join us. I decided to leave them together.

There were about 15 minutes left before the class started. So I decided to go to the astrology tower. I wanted to see what we could see from up there. So I set out on my way to this one.

Once I got there, I climbed the stairs and got a little breathless at the top of them.

I was surprised to notice that there was no one there. I approached the railing. The landscape was very ordinary, but still quite beautiful. And the gentle wind twirling my hair was very pleasant. I really liked this place, but I didn't really know why.

"It's nice, isn't it?" said a voice behind me.

I turned my head to see who had just spoken. Malfoy. It was Draco who just spoke.

He stepped up to the railing and stood beside me.

I really like coming here. It allows me to forget my life for a few moments. He says as he looks straight ahead.

"And what do you want to forget in general?" I say in a much calmer voice than usual.

He turned his head and looked at me, which I also did.

"Your father, mine, the meetings of Death Eater and your brother." Especially your brother.

I laughed slightly. I knew my brother wasn't easy to take.

"And now, what do you want to forget?"

I'm trying to forget that my best friend is becoming like my father. He makes me hate what He wants and in what He hates. He said, looking at me.

What do you mean? I was asking.

I'm talking about you and your brother. I can't hate you, I'm strangely incapable of it. Your brother blames you for talking to Granger, Weasley and Potter. But I can't.

I watched him shock, but happy at the same time.

I hate Potter and those friends. And to be honest, I know you hate it, but to me and my whole family, Granger is a bloodsucker.

Suddenly the anger rose in me, but it also died out. I didn't like the way he treated her, but I couldn't hate her.

And for that, I have a lot of respect for you. I wish I could see people for who they are and not for the standards my family set for me. I like seeing Granger and everyone like her like you do. But that's impossible. Added the handsome blonde.

You know, it's not impossible. My father is Voldemort, the Dark Lord, and I still go against his thoughts. I might add.

You're not like the other Rosemarie. You're both dangerous and kind. You're different from other girls.

And that's good?

He laughed slightly.

"You're the first girl who doesn't leave me indifferent." We don't know each other much, but I have this strange feeling that I know you and I'm very close to you, in a slightly different way. It's hard to be sorry. Said he, turning his face towards the landscape.

"No, I understand, I feel the same way." And I'm not indifferent to you either. I've spent the last 15 years of my life locked up, and I've only come across Death Eaters, and I can tell you that I've never felt anything like this before. I answered, holding his hands.

We looked into each other's eyes, time seemed to stop when in reality it was passing at a crazy speed.

I couldn't get my blue eyes off her beautiful grey eyes. And he didn't seem to be able to get away from my gaze either.