37-Meeting

We thought about the following hours talking and laughing about everything and nothing. Hermione and Enzo seemed to get along really well and I was very happy about that. After all, it was very rare that Slytherins and Gryffindors didn't hang out together. At the same time, these two were very far from this ideology which denied any possible friendship with two beings each belonging to one of the two houses known as "rival".

Around 11 p.m., Lorenzo and Hermione left my dorm to go to bed.

Much to my relief, Enzo made sure to carry Hermione to her common room.

I had an hour left before the meeting with Harry. I had absolutely no idea what to do.

I finally decided to leave immediately for the secret cave. After all, I didn't have much better to do.

I took care to change before leaving. It was late and slightly colder, after all it was October.

I put on very classic blue jeans. It was widely widened which made them much more comfortable. I then put on a forest green sweatshirt. Above was represented a snake, but much more chic and elegant.

I put on forest green sneakers and left the room.

I walked towards the exit door, when I suddenly felt the presence of someone a few feet from me.

I turned quickly and saw the one I feared. It was Draco.

He looked at me and was about to speak. I panicked. Immediately, I opened the door, and ran away. I ran outside not worrying about getting caught by anyone. Neither a professor nor a prefect.

So I arrived in no time outside. I quickly made sure there was no one around, then I headed for the meeting place.

When I got home, I felt all my sadness disappear. I felt great and extremely calm.

This place had a therapeutic effect on me.

I sat by the side of the small river and enjoyed the sweet silence and sense of calm I felt.

Time passed at breakneck speed. I was surprised by the arrival of my brother, not thinking that it was already ten minutes to midnight.

This one was amazed by this magnificent decor. He looked around without saying a word. He had his mouth wide open and it made me laugh which brought him out of his observation.

—It's so beautiful that I blame you a little for not having shown it to me before. Say my twin brother.

—It hasn't even been a week since I arrived at Hogwarts. It seems to me that I showed it to you rather quickly. I say, laughing slightly.

Suddenly, Harry arrived. This one stopped net, by seeing the sight which opened to him. Then Harry, started acting exactly like my brother a few moments ago, but with his mouth open less.

I laughed at this scene which again brought him out of his reverie too.

—Sorry. He said shaking his head to get out of this reverie. It is really beautiful.

—I can't say otherwise. Say I.

—Thank you for coming, Harry. Tell my brother.

Young Potter frowned at my brother's words. Mattheo noticed it.

—You are our ally. We need everyone to eliminate it. And honestly, I never hated you, I just have no choice but to be monstrous with you. My twin replied as if all this was the most innocuous thing he could say.

—That's funny to hear. Say Harry both shocked and happy.

—And not just for you. Can't help but say.

I was totally shocked by my brother's comments. I thought he hated Potter. Malfoy hates him so I had come to the logical conclusion that my twin didn't like him either. Besides, he hadn't approved of our friendship at the very beginning. It seemed logical.

But despite everything, I believed in the sincerity of these remarks.

My twin rolled his eyes in despair at the bad impression we had of him.

In fact, it was true that I saw him much more similar to my father than he really was.

But he gave that impression. So, you shouldn't be surprised at the way you see it.

My brother was cold and dry with people he has no connection to, but with those close to him, he is kind and super protective.

—Can we move on? asked my desperate twin.

—Yeah, sorry. I said, remembering the purpose of our meeting.

—Well, do you have any idea how to beat him? asked Harry.

—Honestly, I have absolutely no idea. But it's clearly impossible to kill him with a simple "Avada Kadavra". Mattheo replied.

The boys suddenly looked at me, as if I was the one who would have the miracle situation.

—Stop looking at me like that! Exclaim me.

—You certainly have an idea Rosemarie. Started, Harry.

—It's true! With all the books you've read at the mansion, you must have some idea or knowledge of something that could help us. Continued my brother.

—I do not know. I don't know everything! We will have to search. I said.

—We're going to have to ask Hermione and Ron for help. Otherwise, we will never succeed. We haven't even started that we're already stuck. Say young Potter.

—It's a good idea! You see guys, we're progressing and besides you didn't need me! I said.

—It's not funny, Rosemarie. Say Mattheo.

—Honestly, I don't think their help will do us any good. Of course there is some kind of black magic in all this, but they and I know absolutely nothing about this magic. Only you can find it. Say Potter.