28- Unbearable pressure

I approached them. But, they did not notice me being too concentrated. I noticed that Enzo seemed to be trying to handle the situation.

Suddenly, Theo threw himself at my brother. Enzo threw himself at them to separate them. Draco joined Enzo and tried hard to help him.

Seeing that he couldn't do it and that Draco and Enzo were hurting each other more than anything else, I decided to intervene.

I separated them with a gesture of my hand thanks to an energy field.

Malfoy and Berkshire were thrown to the ground by the impact. But he didn't seem to be more hurt.

-"You're just a fearful RIDDLE!" Your sister knew you couldn't beat me. You are nothing but an incompetent.

I couldn't control myself and threw myself at Theodore and punched him in the face.

He began to bleed and seemed to be shaken by the neck. But I was not satisfied. I did not come forward to serve him a second, but I felt hands on my hips pulling me backwards.

- LET GO OF ME! LET ME HIT THAT IDIOT UNTIL HE DIES!! I cried, struggling.

- "No, I'm not going to let you kill anyone, and it's not by hitting me that I'm going to let you go. "

Calm down, Rosemarie. Whispered the one who held me and who was none other than Draco.

-"Let go of me, let go of me, please say as I continue to struggle to get rid of his hold. "

-Calm down, calm down my angel. He said as he kissed my head.

-Leave me, leave me. He hurt my brother. I said bursting into tears.

— That's right, everything will be fine. He's fine, your brother's fine. He says.

I turned to face him and I will be in my arms sobbing. He kissed my head and played with my hair. All the while telling me that everything is fine and that he is fine.

- Look. I told you he was fine. Say Draco a few moments later.

I turned around and saw my brother. His white shirt was covered in blood and these scars, including the one on his nose, were bleeding profusely. I noticed that he was walking on Enzo.

I cross the few steps separating us and hold my brother in my arms. Before bursting into tears again.

- "Rosemarie, please don't cry. " I'm fine. It's all right. Say Mattheo and hold me tight.

- You're lying. I whispered in a weak voice, but not weak enough not to be heard.

- Rosemarie, I just sprained my ankle. It's going to be okay, don't worry. And that idiot went to his house for the weekend, we're out of the way. Say Mattheo, trying hard to comfort me.

I walked away from my brother and left the room under their gaze.

I decided to go to the astronomy tower. This place was so good for me.

I approached the railing and observed the scenery. Tears flowed gently down my cheeks.

The letter from my father, his secret meeting, the fight and then hurting my brother was too much for me at the moment.

I had cracked. That's what I did. The pressure is too much for me and I can't resist.

Suddenly, a tall blonde I knew well appeared beside me.

— I know it's hard, but it's going to be okay. Say Draco by taking me by the waist and kissing my head.

— It's not just that Draco. I can't tell you, but it's too much. It's too much pressure. Say I let the tears flow.

Draco gently wiping the tears from my cheeks.

- No matter what happens, I'll stay with you. He said before kissing me.

— I love you, Draco. I love you more than anything in the world. I whispered feeling better not having the one I love by my side.

— I love you too, Princess. He said as he hugged me.

My head was resting on her neck so I could smell her. I was upset. A sweet smell of mint and green apple was that very smell of him that always disturbed me so much.

I calmed down slowly, still in her arms and her comforting smell that calmed my breathing.

— Thank you, thank you for being here, Draco. I whispered on her neck.

He kissed my neck for any answer, words were not necessary.

- We should go to Mini-Riddle dinner. Disa Draco covering my cheek with kisses.

-"Okay, but please stop. I say laughing at all that love.

— I love you, I love you sincerely. He told me his gaze plunged into mine.

For any answer I kissed him gently on the lips. A delicate kiss full of love.

Draco gently took my hand and began our way to the great hall. We walked hand in hand without caring about others around us.

Hiding ourselves was now too difficult, and so we gave up the idea of hiding it.

People watched us shock, but some seemed to have predicted it would happen.

Once in the main hall, Draco and I would always walk hand in hand to our usual place.

Mattheo didn't seem to like what we did. His face was quite neutral and emptied of emotion, but in reality he was bubbling with rage. I knew it, he was my twin after all.

Malfoy sat next to me and in front of Enzo, making Mattheo the one in front of me.

Our disposition was certainly not the best to calm my brother down, but after all, it was the only vacant seats.

The supper went rather quietly. Actually, it was just me and Lorenzo talking.

Mattheo dared not speak, not wanting to break his promise. He spent supper staring at Malfoy with a black gaze.

As for the blond, he didn't speak any more. He kept looking away without knowing too much or looking to avoid the glances that my twin was throwing. Of course, he displayed a mocking smile.

What would Draco Malfoy be if he didn't make fun of others in front of them just to make them angry ?