The Morning After - XIV

3rd September

The day after was definitely not a quiet and sombre one as Jameson and I awoke to Xander shaking us both.

"Why am I not surprised?" Xander asks, but as we go to separate while trying to not let him realise that we certainly had no tops on, before he stops us "Oh, stop it the both of you, you're pretty much soulmates, and firstly, I'm not gay, okay, I might be bisexual, but still! Secondly, I think of you, Katie, like a sister, so there's no need," He finishes as Jameson and I manage to get the duvet in a comfortable position.

"Yeah, but I don't want to feel violated," I say as Jameson mumbles in agreement as he pulls me closer.

"Well, your Mother is looking for you Katie and Jameson, I would advise you to be there too, just so then you can make your relationship official," Xander says and then promptly leaves the room.

I groan, sitting up while holding the duvet around me before speaking.

"Uh, are you naked?" I ask Jameson while still holding the duvet to my chest.

"Yeah, why?" Jameson asks, sitting up beside me.

"What do you think? Because I'm definitely not wearing a bra!" I say, annoyed at the fact the man I cared so deeply for was oblivious to the fact of what happened the day before.

"Oh shit," I heard as I covered my face with my hands.

"Did we drink last night?" I asked as I slipped my hands down my face to see Jameson holding in a smile "I'm asking because my whole body hurts, head the most though," I say as Jameson finally lets out the smile and readjusts my hair, which was clearly a mess by his smile.

"Yeah, we did, I brought some of your favourite whiskey that I got as a backup for valentines day. I had a couple of glasses while you downed somewhere between 10 to 15 over the space of just over 2 hours. You are massively hungover," Jameson said as I lay back down, roll over and then groan, taking the duvet with me, but Jameson yanked it back and covered himself up.

"I know that I've gotten drunk before, but man this is a whole new level of hangover," I say as I look over at a smiling Jameson as he lies down next to me.

"I have some aspirin. Do you want it before you go talk to your Mother?" Jameson asked as I got up, taking the throw from my bed with me.

"Thank you," I said as I got out a jumpsuit to prepare for the day ahead.

{----------}

"Ooh, walk of shame," Alice said as I walked through to one of the smaller 'family size' kitchens that we normally eat breakfast in, as well as what Alice and I learned to cook in.

"Why are you so chipper this morning?" I ask her as I walk over to get a glass of water, Jameson walks up behind me and hands me the bottle of aspirin he brought with him "Thank you," I quickly say before taking a couple and chugging the water.

"Ooh, walk of shame," Xander repeats as he walks in as I cling to Jameson, my head hurting like a bitch.

"I'm going to repeat what Kaitlyn said to Alice, why are you so chipper this morning?" Jameson asks as I just cling to him, making Alice laugh in the background.

"Well, with what I caught you two looking like, I think that's a reasonable explanation for-" Xander says, but is quickly cut off by my Mother when she walks in.

"Explanation for what?" She asks as I go to sit down, rubbing my temples as I did so.

"Why Xander is so chipper this morning Mother," Alice says as she passes over her tea as I say a small 'thanks' before drinking it to get caffeine in to help with the headache.